• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt he a 3-4 OLB?

Comment

Originally posted by DSP View Post
      Isnt he a 3-4 OLB?
      I think he could play end for us

Might need to put on a handful of pounds but I don't see that being an issue for him, he's got the frame

Comment

Originally posted by Mookskingdom View Post
        If Reese said he liked what he heard in their interveiw with him, I'd vote yes yes yes! Like I said its like betting a dollar with a long shot to win a million, if I were a GM this is exactly the kinda gamble I'd love to make
        I'm not that much a gambler
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          You can juggle them both. After all, Victor gave you a van, this guy......
          I am no harlot! Haha
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I'm not that much a gambler
            Me neither, even when I go to Atlantic city I don't even gamble lol but if someone said to you give me 1 dollar and you have a 1 in 100 chance of turning that into a million you wouldn't take it? That's the best metaphor I can come up with to describe this situation lol

Anything you can consider low risk/high reward I am FOR, and this I think would be a great opportunity, one that will nott come up very often (obviously)

Comment

I honestly don't even remember what they did I just remember legal issues and character concerns being the reason they each fell so far in their drafts and we were able to steal them
              Bradshaw got hit with underage drinking, resisting arrest and petty larceny in college. Manningham's issues were with testing positive for weed and lying about it. Neither compares with Smith.
              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Lol what makes people think Tom Coughlin is Jesus and the Giants are a church. We can't just automatically heal people and change their ways.
                100% true but imagine he ends up in the NFCE. If the Giants find out he is visiting any NFCE teams, they should go for him. Imagine we had to deal with him 2x a year? **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                  100% true but imagine he ends up in the NFCE. If the Giants find out he is visiting any NFCE teams, they should go for him. Imagine we had to deal with him 2x a year? **** that.
                  I ain't afraid of him!

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                    Bradshaw got hit with underage drinking, resisting arrest and petty larceny in college. Manningham's issues were with testing positive for weed and lying about it. Neither compares with Smith.
                    Resisting arrest is a pretty big red flag, stupid stupid move, and I don't have Smith's rap sheet in front of me but from what I remember there was nothing thatt bad until this incident, and I'm still waiting to hear more details about this situation, my GUESS is he was probably just smart mouthing them and thinking he can get away with it I doubt he was screamig I GOT A BOMB AND IMA BLOW ALL YOU MOTHA ****AS UP!!
                    Last edited by Mookskingdom; 04-18-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I ain't afraid of him!
                      You're not the one who has to get hit by him lol, I certainly don't want him on Elis back all day twice a year haha

nty

Comment

You're not the one who has to get hit by him lol, I certainly don't want him on Elis back all day twice a year haha

nty
                        Eli ain't afraid of him!

Comment

Eli ain't afraid of him!
                          I know he ain't lol Eli fears no man, but I still don't ever wanna see a repeat of the 2012 nfc championship, Eli was never flustered during that game but I personally was scared ****less for him haha

Comment

Originally posted by DSP View Post
                            Isnt he a 3-4 OLB?
                            Yes, but with talent like his he would dominate in a 4-3 as well. Probably the best pass rush skills in the league.

Some team will give him a second chance IF the Niners cut him, which I highly doubt happens.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                              Yes, but with talent like his he would dominate in a 4-3 as well. Probably the best pass rush skills in the league.

Some team will give him a second chance IF the Niners cut him, which I highly doubt happens.
                              Everyone keeps saying he's not gonna be back with them in 2014, anyone know what his contract is like? If he's still on his rookie deal id give up a mid to late rounder, pending a sit down with our management

Comment

Everyone keeps saying he's not gonna be back with them in 2014, anyone know what his contract is like? If he's still on his rookie deal id give up a mid to late rounder, pending a sit down with our management

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the 49ers aren't expected to pick up the fifth-year option for 2015 on OLB Aldon Smith's contract.

The 49ers have until May 3 to decide. There's already some doubt that Smith will even play for San Francisco in 2014. However, it wouldn't hurt for the team to exercise the option. Smith's on-field play has certainly warranted it, and the salary is guaranteed for injury only. Ultimately, Smith may not be worth the trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X