This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mods:

What's up with all these spammers all of a sudden? Has this always been happening? or is it something recent?
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Re: To Mods:

use the report abuse function...when the window pops up put spam in the title and message

Comment

[quote user="Jint Fan 73"]use the report abuse function...when the window pops up put spam in the title and message

[/quote]

Oh, didn't notice it. Thanks!
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

They work per diem. Well when they actually look at the boards that is. I know I know it's an honarery position. Sort of like my boss.

Comment

The board software looks to be loaded with spambots. Stopping them all would require 24 hour observation, and thats not going to happen. We try to get rid of them as quickly as possible when they show up. Bear with us and simply ignore the spam threads.

And by all means DO NOT click on any of those links. It could very well compromise your computer.
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
          X