Ryan Nassib Is The Future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
    Eli doesn't rise to the occasion ???? Really?? I guess you were not around for the playoff run on the road on '07. Wow, some if you need a good 10-20 year drought like some of us here have seen in the past so you can learn to appreciate Eli who DOES rise to the occasion in the big games down the playoff stretch and in the big one.
    +1 Any fan that says Eli hasn't rise to the occasion clearly has not watched his 2 playoff runs and the big game performances he had down the stretch.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
      Eli doesn't rise to the occasion ???? Really?? I guess you were not around for the playoff run on the road on '07.
      Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
      +1 Any fan that says Eli hasn't rise to the occasion clearly has not watched his 2 playoff runs and the big game performances he had down the stretch.
      At least read the full sentence:

"When Eli's weapons falter, such as Plax shooting himself, or Nicks self destructing, Eli doesn't seem to be able to rise to the occassion."

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
        Orton has been an incrediblaccomplishmentsrage QB in organizations that he often didn't have much of a supporting cast. Eli has been an incredibly average QB in a solid organization that has given him some real weapons his entire career. If anything, Ortons accomplishments are more impresive because he's often played on some poor teams. When Eli's weapons falter, such as Plax shooting himself, or Nicks self destructing, Eli doesn't seem to be able to rise to the occassion. Some fans love him, and some fans, like me, have very little confidence in him now. He's the man in this organization right now and we all have to hope he comes back.
        Kyle Orton's accomplishments? What accomplishments?

Has Kyle Orton accomplished 2 superbowls? You say his accomplishments are more impressive than Eli Manning's which I highly disagree with sorry but your argument didn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post

"When Eli's weapons falter, such as Plax shooting himself, or Nicks self destructing, Eli doesn't seem to be able to rise to the occassion."
          1st in 2008 Eli wasn't asked to do as much he is now, the Giants relied more in the running and defense to win games, if you wanna say Eli didn't rise to the occasion then thats its quite obvious the WR's after Plax shot himself didn't rise to the occasion. Eli's production did take a dip after Plax shot himself but its still a team game I remember a game vs the Eagles at home in 2008 Eli threw perfectly thrown ball to Dominik Hixon and he drop it, you see my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post

1st in 2008 Eli wasn't asked to do as much he is now, the Giants relied more in the running and defense to win games, if you wanna say Eli didn't rise to the occasion then thats its quite obvious the WR's after Plax shot himself didn't rise to the occasion. Eli's production did take a dip after Plax shot himself but its still a team game I remember a game vs the Eagles at home in 2008 Eli threw perfectly thrown ball to Dominik Hixon and he drop it, you see my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
              Best Case Scenario:

When Eli Manning retires Ryan Nassib takes over plays great and leads us to a Superbowl victory, like Aaron Rodgers did after Brett Favre left. Its possible although I see Eli Manning playing at least 4 or 5 seasons with the Giants. Also what if Eli Manning has another bad season, what do the Giants do? Its something to think about. And actually Ryan Nassib would still be a young QB assuming Eli Manning stays for 4 or 5 more seasons.
              Because all back-up QBs are as good as Aaron Rodgers. People love fantasy best case scenarios.

Comment

The future ? Maybe we should see him play first, before making this extreme hypothesis.
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Picking up a garbage QB like Freeman doesn't say much for what the FO thinks of Nassib

Comment

I have a bad gut feeling that Nassib is nothing more than a back-up or an arm for camp. He just has Colt McCoy / Jimmy Clausen written all over him.
                    Cowboys and Eagles also unveiled their jersey patches for the 2014 season.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                      The future ? Maybe we should see him play first, before making this extreme hypothesis.
                      That is true B cubed, but the interesting thing is that we have a FO saying next to nothing about Nassib's development.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        That is true B cubed, but the interesting thing is that we have a FO saying next to nothing about Nassib's development.
                        Cause its going so amazingly, and hes our new secret weapon

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          I know. I find that disturbing. Not a peep has been mentioned, maybe because he was not even activated last season ?
                          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I know. I find that disturbing. Not a peep has been mentioned, maybe because he was not even activated last season ?
                            Wouldn't it be nice to hear something like "the coaches are really pleased with how quickly he's learning the offense" or "he really seems to have good chemistry with our receivers in practice" or "he throws a really accurate long ball" or ANYTHING that we can chew on. Silence always makes me nervous.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Or he's continuing to suck like he did in last years preseason which is why he couldn't even earn worthless play time over Curtis Painter

Comment

Not a chance in hell TC benches Eli even if he has another terrible season, It's more likely that a terrible season would lead to a new head coach then all bets are off.

Comment

Working...
                                X