For my 1000th Post, I interviewed my fav Giants OL - Bachagaloop Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For my 1000th Post, I interviewed my fav Giants OL - Bachagaloop Jones

Me: Bachagaloop, what sparked the running game to 172 yds against the Falcons?
    Jones: We just keep knockin down the guys with red birdies on their helmets!
    Me: Bachagaloop we play the Packers in Greenbay next, do you have something special for your fans?
    Jones: Sure do, after we win we'll paint all the cheeseheads BLUE then paint "NY" on the Lambo Leap wall!

Have a little fun & ask Bachagaloop a question?

Re: For my 1000th Post, I interviewed my fav Giants OL - Bachagaloop Jones

Hmm?
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]Me: Bachagaloop, what sparked the running game to 172 yds against the Falcons?
      Me: Bachagaloop we play the Packers in Greenbay next, do you have something special for your fans?
      Jones: Sure do, after we win we'll paint all the cheeseheads BLUE then paint "NY" on the Lambo Leap wall!

Have a little fun & ask Bachagaloop a question?[/quote]

Bachagaloop why doesn't anyone care about this post?

Comment

Jones: that's an easy question to answer ELIistheFRANCHISE, because we have ppl with NO SENSE of HUMOR that take themselves too serious!
        It's a messageboard people ... have some fun!

Comment

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]Jones: that's an easy question to answer ELIistheFRANCHISE, because we have ppl with NO SENSE of HUMOR that take themselves too serious!
          It's a messageboard people ... have some fun![/quote]

Or....just not funny? [:|]

Comment

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]Me: Bachagaloop, what sparked the running game to 172 yds against the Falcons?

Have a little fun & ask Bachagaloop a question?[/quote]

???

Comment

Yes, I listen to Carton in the morning, too.

Comment

Dude are you high?

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Dude are you high?[/quote]
                  lmao for real

Comment

Bachagaloop is from the Abbott and Costello show.

Comment

lol,, if u do not listen to boomer and carton in the mornings u will not get it,,, lol

lou is always drunk when he calls!!! lol

Comment

I see you have been listening to Boomer and Carton.

Comment

[quote user="LoveRack"]lol,, if u do not listen to boomer and carton in the mornings u will not get it,,, lol

lou is always drunk when he calls!!! lol[/quote]

i know at 8:15am he sounds wasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                          X