Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you feel when Reese called Eli skittish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    Be honest, how did it make you feel , was it justified to light that fire under a struggling QB, or did you resent Reese for doing it?

or maybe you didnt take to much stock of it? please share your thoughts.
    I think Reese has more to prove than Eli at this point, frankly.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
      Eli played with a separated shoulder and planter fasciitis for an entire season. Eli is NOT soft. Perhaps he needs to be called out for being skittish last year (I would too behind that line) and some poor decision making (forcing things) but you can't ever call him soft.
      This wasn't a comment Reese made last season, it was a few years ago now
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        Be honest, how did it make you feel , was it justified to light that fire under a struggling QB, or did you resent Reese for doing it?

or maybe you didnt take to much stock of it? please share your thoughts.
        If I had David Wilson blocking for me to open the season for 6 games, I would demand I be issued the suit from the movie Iron Man........of course he was skittish, and Reese drafted the cause of it #1

I noticed the 1st game Andre Brown returned, Eli regained his confident drop back and stature.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          If I had David Wilson blocking for me to open the season for 6 games, I would demand I be issued the suit from the movie Iron Man........of course he was skittish, and Reese drafted the cause of it #1

I noticed the 1st game Andre Brown returned, Eli regained his confident drop back and stature.
          Reese called Eli skittesh before David Wilson was even a Giant. That was not expalined in the OP....
          Eli never regained **** last season...he stunk all year
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Eli regained what, when?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

he started to play like himself.......If I recall he rolled off about 5 wins in a row

you cannot deny the facts

with Brown- wins, without Brown- disaster..............now if we had the ball hawking Stevie Brown also who also went down in a meaningless pre-season game when he should have been on the bench, maybe we make the playoffs last year

I thought we had a real shot last year until both the Browns went down in pre-season.........after that it was ugly

There is real reason Belicheck rarely plays his starters in pre-season.......why risk high valued players who are already in terrific shape in meaningless games

Therein lies the reason for an expanded season and a diminished pre-season........or leave it alone and take a page from the Patriots book

Comment

he started to play like himself.......If I recall he rolled off about 5 wins in a row

with Brown- wins, without Brown- disaster..............now if we had the ball hawking Stevie Brown also who also went down in a meaningless pre-season game when he should have been on the bench, maybe we make the playoffs last year

I thought we had a real shot last year until both the Browns went down in pre-season.........after that it was ugly

There is real reason Belicheck rarely plays his starters in pre-season.......why risk high valued players who are already in terrific shape in meaningless games

Therein lies the reason for an expanded season and a diminished pre-season........or leave it alone and take a page from the Patriots book
                Yea if Stevie Brown could play OG, C, CB, DE, LB, RB and DT all at the same time, you might be on to something.
                Cowboys and Eagles also unveiled their jersey patches for the 2014 season.

Comment

Originally posted by DRC View Post
                  Yea if Stevie Brown could play OG, C, CB, DE, LB, RB and DT all at the same time, you might be on to something.

To play OG you really need to be a family member LOL........Snee was a great player but he really should have been shipped out with the fabulous 4

Comment

Originally posted by DRC View Post
                    Lmfao
                    sigpic

Comment

was more a factor of **** teasm they played who were more hurting than the Giants. had way less to do with Brown being in the game or not....
                      Not a diss on Brown but a fact that whole offense sucked all season
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        was more a factor of **** teasm they played who were more hurting than the Giants. had way less to do with Brown being in the game or not....
                        Not a diss on Brown but a fact that whole offense sucked all season

Oh sorry
                        sure you are right
                        what the heck was I thinking........its always the opponents that dictate the outcome

Comment

Working...
                        X