"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Two Hotties Singing A Tribute To The New York Giants - youtube

I think I am seeing double.

Comment

ugh...that's pretty bad.

Comment

[quote user="Blue since 2"]ugh...that's pretty bad.
        [/quote]

How dare you throw the word pretty in there...it was just bad!!!

Comment

ehh, at least they're fans. That's the future generation of our fanbase. haha.

Comment

no offense.....and big ups for the effort and the chicks are cute ; but that tune is horrible.
            they don't play or sing it very well either.

i hope they don't read these forums.
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

what qualifies for "hot" these days?
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

lmao these responses are funny..every1 is like simon cowell of judging giants songs

Comment

they attractive but the one on the right should learn to tune her guitar

Comment

Very good looking girls but the songwriting could use some work....

A for effort!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

I'd enter the room & tell these ladies the harsh reality that there's only one true way to make it in this business......*zzzzzziiiiiiipp*

Comment

On a side note - it's very hard to write a good song about the NY Giants (or any football team) with acoustic guitars. Football + acoustic music = fail.

Maybe if they had a Marshall stack and a Jackson with an overdrive pedal...

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]I'd enter the room & tell these ladies the harsh reality that there's only one true way to make it in this business......*zzzzzziiiiiiipp*[/quote]

Did one of you girls order pizza?

Comment

Lol someone posted this on bbi I just copied it word for word title & everything haha.. Giants related so I figured people might wanna check it out
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Those two girls are better off being seen and not heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X