you know what pisses me off about Will Hill and the others like him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    News flash. NFL players make investments everyday. Some with great returns. But if you feel like ignoring that fact no worries
    link for investments RR has made. I am not saying he hasnt but there is zero proof he is tired of football, like you said, and is set up for life beyond the NFL.

Besides thats not the point. The point is he is busted again for doing something he shouldnt be based on his employment in the NFL
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      lol. . . yes, I am sure that he was making shrewd investments
      Why would they have to be shrewd investments? None of us have any insight into his financial stability or what he wants out of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        Bro I have zero issue with pot. I cast judgement on facts I have read.
        A....he has gotten caught twice now with weed.
        B....he knows when the tests are coming. All NFL players do.
        C....havent heard anything about him wanting to live in Colorado and coach HS football. BTW...do think its cool if HS football coaches smoke weed? I bet the teachers union wouldnt like it. Doesnt matter if its legal.
        D....I wouldn't consider you idiotic but now maybe I will....
        I was just using the football coach as an example that maybe he has other ideas about life. I'll admit I could of had a better example! It's clear it doesn't seem to make much of an impression on him that weed is a no no in the NFL. Maybe he didn't fail for weed. Maybe he has a prescription for weed. Maybe he decided smoking is worth the risk because he was planning on being a short timer in the NFL anyway.

Comment

link for investments RR has made. I am not saying he hasnt but there is zero proof he is tired of football, like you said, and is set up for life beyond the NFL.

Besides thats not the point. The point is he is busted again for doing something he shouldnt be based on his employment in the NFL
          Game Time I truly respect your opinion. I agree with just about everything you post. I just think there could be more to the picture than pot is illegal in the NFL and WH smokes it so he's an idiot with a drug problem.

Comment

Game Time I truly respect your opinion. I agree with just about everything you post. I just think there could be more to the picture than pot is illegal in the NFL and WH smokes it so he's an idiot with a drug problem.
            I think the reaction is so strong (including from me) because the fans among us know how talented the kid is and how patient we have already been. We are sorely disappointed that we won't have him on the team. It is VERY frustrating for us.

On the other hand, and far more importantly, he needs to get himself turned around before anything in his life is going to work out. I wish the kid well in that regard.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• He's not an idiot because he smokes pot, that would be extremely hypocritical of me to say. He's an idiot because he knowingly and continually breaks the law and league rules.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Why would they have to be shrewd investments? None of us have any insight into his financial stability or what he wants out of life.
                Due to the fact that he apparently has a brain the size of a pea, I would bet dollars to donuts that the salary that he has earned in his two seasons in the NFL, less his suspension time, has not been invested wisely. Call it a hunch.

Comment

Due to the fact that he apparently has a brain the size of a pea, I would bet dollars to donuts that the salary that he has earned in his two seasons in the NFL, less his suspension time, has not been invested wisely. Call it a hunch.
                  Are you asking whether he's got more than $100 in his checking account? .......................or are you asking IF he's got a checking account?

Poor judgement doesn't usually show itself in only one area of your life.

Comment

no no no...and thanks for the compliment. He isnt an idiot because he smokes weed. He is and idiot for getting caught more than once.
                    He is an very good football player and I see no reason why he would want to be a short timer. If thats his goal, as you say, then he shoudl go about it in a more logical way.
                    Anyway....I hope the guy stays with the team. He has value for sure if he gets his decison making straightened out
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I dont hink his brain is small I think he makes poor decisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        He's not an idiot because he smokes pot, that would be extremely hypocritical of me to say. He's an idiot because he knowingly and continually breaks the law and league rules.
                        so what are you saying Rudyy??.......

cough cough.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          Are you asking whether he's got more than $100 in his checking account? .......................or are you asking IF he's got a checking account?

Poor judgement doesn't usually show itself in only one area of your life.
                          I wish I had that much in my checking account..

Kallege sucks jomo.

Comment

so what are you saying Rudyy??.......

cough cough.....
                            I enjoy smoking the plant of life.

Comment

I enjoy smoking the plant of life.
                              likewise...

Comment

I wish I had that much in my checking account..

Kallege sucks jomo.
                                Yes it does Rudyy, I paid off my loans for 10 years and it sucked. BUT, you didn't make $1M over the past 2 years playing professional football.

Comment

Working...
                                X