you know what pisses me off about Will Hill and the others like him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JB456 View Post
    It's not really to hard to believe when their college syllabus included pop up books and playing I Spy.
    Lol I can picture Ruben Randle sitting in a class at LSU with a coloring book

Comment

• Originally posted by Mookskingdom View Post
      Lol I can picture Ruben Randle sitting in a class at LSU with a coloring book
      LMFAO. What I wrote is funny but it is essentially true.

Check out this article about what passes for an A- at UNC for a college athlete. This makes me really annoyed since I would have received an F in 7th grade if submitted this piece of garbage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5047236.html

Edit: Manningham probably failed that coloring book assignment.
      Last edited by JB456; 04-30-2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JB456 View Post
        LMFAO. What I wrote is funny but it is essentially true.

Check out this article about what passes for an A- at UNC for a college athlete. This makes me really annoyed since I would have received an F in 7th grade if submitted this piece of garbage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5047236.html

Edit: Manningham probably failed that coloring book assignment.
        This made my day.

I am crying laughing after reading that report on Rosa parks "let me have those front seats" "idk its the law" lolol

And in manninghams defense its hard to stay in the lines after you just smoked 5 blunts, those lines get a little blury haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
          I was just using the football coach as an example that maybe he has other ideas about life. I'll admit I could of had a better example! It's clear it doesn't seem to make much of an impression on him that weed is a no no in the NFL. Maybe he didn't fail for weed. Maybe he has a prescription for weed. Maybe he decided smoking is worth the risk because he was planning on being a short timer in the NFL anyway.
          Or maybe he was just dumb and arrogant to think he wouldn't get caught again? Boy that sounds so simple right? Like anyone else that gets caught for doing the same thing over and over again. It's not that they don't care if they get caught, it's that they just don't THINK they'll get caught. And that, is stupidity.

Like I said before, would you be sticking up for him if he was continually caught for something other than pot? Like if it was cocaine?
          All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
            And he has had access to the best rehabilitation possible. If the financial security for his kids isn't motivation enough to make a clean separation from that life and quit then he is a lost cause.
            I'm sure his friends, family, and the team have told him that he's hurting himself and his family's quality of life. It's common for drug addiction to be linked with mental illness, which means he probably can't rationalize. Being told what's at stake isn't the same as knowing what's at stake. Rehab, whether it's the "best" available or not, is not going to be a cure in that regard.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

• how long does will hill have to appeal? and when and how long will it take for a verdict?

Comment

• Originally posted by luni View Post
                how long does will hill have to appeal? and when and how long will it take for a verdict?
                Put a bird on it.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Put a bird on it.
                  ill pickle it too

Comment

Put a bird on it.
                    bingo

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      bingo
                      Do you know what this means now?
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

nope.. not at all

Comment

It means that 18 pages on Will Hill is quite enough thank you. What is the over under on how many times the word "idiot" was used in this thread?
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            It means that 18 pages on Will Hill is quite enough thank you. What is the over under on how many times the word "idiot" was used in this thread?
                            That word was used way too much. Its terrible when people use insults like that on a person who likely has emotional issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
                              That word was used way too much. Its terrible when people use insults like that on a person who likely has emotional issues.
                              ...............which is why 18 pages is quite enough. We ran out of new things to say a long time ago.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• That crew of guys Urban Meyer had at Florida was a real Motley one, Tim Tebow not withstanding.

Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Nelson shooting a couple of guys, allegedly.
                                Riley Cooper
                                Janoris Jenkins had multiple issues
                                The Pouncey brothers
                                Percy Harvin
                                Will Hill

This may be the worst collection of guys put together from a character standpoint that I can remember.

And Cam Newton was the one who got thrown off the team?

Comment

Working...
                                X