you know what pisses me off about Will Hill and the others like him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what pisses me off about Will Hill and the others like him

they get their shot and they cant give up the partying for 5 years, hopefully longer if you play well and stay healthy

I just cant fathom what ****ty work ethic was instilled to be that selfish

too late for that guy but hopefully some of the vets and coaches use him as an example of what pissing away a career looks like

Well smoking weed and partying are two totally different things. We also don't know if he had ****ty work ethic either, but I ultimately agree with you on this.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

To be so strong he sure is weak.

Comment

The Giants knew the risks when they signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Well smoking weed and partying are two totally different things. We also don't know if he had ****ty work ethic either, but I ultimately agree with you on this.
          Agreed, but if you can't stop yourself from smoking to make millions, you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            The Giants knew the risks when they signed him.
            It's why he went undrafted, all the talent in the world to go along with an empty skull.

Comment

Originally posted by King Sully View Post
              Agreed, but if you can't stop yourself from smoking to make millions, you're a moron.
              Oh definitely.

Comment

doesnt matter if its "just weed" ITS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT FFS

gets me mad, and it sure as hell is about work ethic

Comment

Originally posted by bansaw View Post
                  they get their shot and they cant give up the partying for 5 years, hopefully longer if you play well and stay healthy

I just cant fathom what ****ty work ethic was instilled to be that selfish

too late for that guy but hopefully some of the vets and coaches use him as an example of what pissing away a career looks like
                  You would think that a person would be able to give up weed for millions of dollars and lifelong financial security. He obviously couldn't. It sucks because he has what it takes to be a solid nfl player for many years.
                  If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                    You would think that a person would be able to give up weed for millions of dollars and lifelong financial security. He obviously couldn't. It sucks because he has what it takes to be a solid nfl player for many years.
                    This is what pisses me off the most.

Comment

If only he could master the pee-in-a-cup process.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

yep, relegated himself to 1 year league minimum "we'll see how it goes" contracts most likely

Comment

Originally posted by bansaw View Post
                          doesnt matter if its "just weed" ITS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT FFS

gets me mad, and it sure as hell is about work ethic
                          you know bansaw, there are a lot of people who don't thing "weed" is a big deal. But regardless of how you, me or anyone else feels about it "just being weed", like you said, its a condition of employment, even in Washington state and Colorado.

And thats if it was marijuana this time. I don't know if it has been released yet on whether it was a PED or weed.

Either way, the guy lacks the gray matter between the ears---its not his first rodeo.

Comment

Exactly. That's what ticks me off about Will, or anybody else,that's willing to throw away their talent/career on stupidity.

There are plenty of players that smoke weed in the NFL, but they're smarter about it than Hill. Plus, if you've failed multiple drug tests and you have to get randomly tested then you make the sacrifice of giving the weed up until your playing days are over so you can collect your money. After you're done playing, you can blaze all day and all night.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

I'm enjoying weed as I type, but I dont get tested and I'd give it up for the chance he has/had

Comment

Working...
                              X