Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was one thing you could change in big blues history what would it be ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Yeah, but I still like the GIANTS logo.....
    I would like to see it as the throwback/alternate, sure
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

• The worst move the giants ever made was not drafting Reggie White when they had the chance. Imagine having Reggie on the left side and LT on the right... QB's would have faked sick not to play against the giants.

Comment

• if I were to change one thing out the past it would be to have Allie Sherman take the nutcracker drill out of his practices and that way Tucker Frederickson would not have ruined his knee and we would have had a superstar RB for years to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG 5 View Post
          Super Bowl XXXV: choose to kick off to the Ravens instead of receiving to start the game
          Wow, I've always thought that as well.

Comment

• DAVE BROWN-QB, 1992 supplemental draft, cost us a #1 pick the next year, the heir apparent to Phil Sims, we blew 12 years trying to find a franchise QB till Eli. This guy was HORRIBLE!, Throw in Ray Handley as a coach as #2, what a League joke he was, never to be heard from again, that's how highly thought of he was...

Comment

• I would make the fans take a test because some people here are a joke

Comment

• Bill Belichick over Ray Handley

Comment

• Preventing John Mara.........

from willing his half of the team to his son Tim. That caused the schism that prevented success through the 70's until Pete Rozelle stepped in.

Comment

Working...
                  X