Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was one thing you could change in big blues history what would it be ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there was one thing you could change in big blues history what would it be ?

Would it be a specific moment that happened ?
    Or?

Would it be signing someone they had no business signing wether it
    Be a coach or a player?

Would it be drafting someone they should have never drafted?

Would it be releasing someone they should have never released ?

Or would it even signing someone they should have but didn't ?

If I could change anything it would be that no call in the NFC wildcard. Game against the 49ers
    Blatant pass interference !!!! How about you guys?

If I could change only one thing in the Giants' history it would be the Meltdown At the Meadowlands against the Eagles in 2010. Taking their foot off the Eagles' throat doomed them in that game.
    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

I would never have signed Trey Junkin

Along with **** James those were the worst free agent pick ups I Giants history

Junkin may have cost us another Trophy. It was not to be

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

I would have never shared a stadium with the Jets.
          I would have our own stadium and it would have a retractable roof.

Comment

Toss up between Dave Brown and Matt Dodge, (Dodge still Stings)

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
              If I could change only one thing in the Giants' history it would be the Meltdown At the Meadowlands against the Eagles in 2010. Taking their foot off the Eagles' throat doomed them in that game.
              +1. This would remove one of the most painful historic moments between Giants / Eagles.
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I would have had Joe P take a knee instead of trying to hand off to Larry Czonka. Of course had that play not gone the way it did, we may never have hired George Young, who was responsible for drafting Phil Simms, so take this as you will.

Comment

I would go back to using GIANTS logo on the helmets instead of NY. Historic.

and have Joe P take a knee
                  Last edited by BigBlueBoricua; 04-28-2014, 01:46 PM.
                  1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

I agree with you on losing that game, but not the Junkin signing. Just losing that game is what I'd change. I can't put the blame on Junkin alone (far from it) b/c the game NEVER should have been close to begin with, and the penaly on the 49ers was never called. We were a hot team at that point and the ones with the best chance to beat Tampa (not that we would have).

An honorable mention goes to the Flipper Anderson game -- losing that game hurt and even Parcells said that that was the best Giants team that he ever coached.

Comment

Matt Dodge

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        +1. This would remove one of the most painful historic moments between Giants / Eagles.
                        +1. That game still stings and I think about it every time the Giants and Eagles play.
                        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                          I agree with you on losing that game, but not the Junkin signing. Just losing that game is what I'd change. I can't put the blame on Junkin alone (far from it) b/c the game NEVER should have been close to begin with, and the penaly on the 49ers was never called. We were a hot team at that point and the ones with the best chance to beat Tampa (not that we would have).

An honorable mention goes to the Flipper Anderson game -- losing that game hurt and even Parcells said that that was the best Giants team that he ever coached.
                          this im not so sure about, because without this game then maybe we dont suck so bad in 03 (which i think the game had an affect on the 03 season) and then if we dont suck in 03, we may not get Eli which leads to us not getting Super Bowls 42 & 46 probably.

i think the Plaxico Burress shooting himself in 08 incident i would never have happen. that 08 team was a monster and was dominating everyone, Plax doesnt shoot himself that team doesnt go into a tail spin and maybe we repeat as champs and who knows how else we could have ended up

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                            +1. That game still stings and I think about it every time the Giants and Eagles play.
                            yeah im between Plax shooting himself and the Eagles Matt dodge game. Eagles game hurt more, but Plax shooting himself threw away one of our best seasons ever. tough call its between those two for me

Comment

The Flipper Anderson TD catch that elimated what I believe was our best team ever. Not sure of the year any longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X