Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles' LeSean McCoy Disses Giants' Active Offseason:"What Have They Done? Big Deal"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jakky boy is actually correct on this one.

Giants-Eagles are #1.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...itter/1868715/

He is right. He has other things to worry about. Things like having baby momma drama, stds, and a small Johnson. Lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Jakky boy is actually correct on this one.

Giants-Eagles are #1.
        I was thinking that but couldn't bring myself to actually tap it out. Thank you for covering me.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          We started 0-6 because some knucklehead started a non-blocking extremely weak armed and small RB for those 6 games

Mark Sanchez could block better than Wilson
          And the most random comment of the day goes to .. BP777!!! Congratulations you just won a huge bowl of STFU!! No but srs that was way off topic

Comment

Originally posted by PaulAnthony View Post
            Perhaps the numbers are a little misleading. But This was an awful giants team that started 0-6. And Was the most injured team in the leauge. Those numbers have some truth to them
            The games against the Eagles were in weeks 5 and 8. Sorry, the most injured team in the league for those weeks doesn't fly.

You know McCoy is a great RB on the field. Yea, he has a mouth, but at least he has always produced and backed it up. And for that reason, whatever "she" said never bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulAnthony View Post
              And the most random comment of the day goes to .. BP777!!! Congratulations you just won a huge bowl of STFU!! No but srs that was way off topic

What a nitwit

I was responding to your own post #30 in this thread and you well know it

Comment

Mark Sanchez could block better than Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                  The games against the Eagles were in weeks 5 and 8. Sorry, the most injured team in the league for those weeks doesn't fly.

You know McCoy is a great RB on the field. Yea, he has a mouth, but at least he has always produced and backed it up. And for that reason, whatever "she" said never bothers me.
                  I don't dislike Mccoy, I'm actually considering the idea if drafting him in my fantasy leauge this year (I have the number 2 pick). But hes an eagle and I will talk smack about anyone in the rival uniform and their fans. That's just the nature of things

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                    LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      I like Marks technique...........he has those Ninja moves

Comment

Ninja moves > Actual blocking
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

What a nitwit

I was responding to your own post #30 in this thread and you well know it
                          Oh sorry I think I missed the sign that said David Wilson on a lesean Mccoy thread..

Comment

McCoy answered the question by a reporter from a NYC paper exactly how he should have.

Comment

I can't stand the Eagles and McCoy. I wish Osi was still here to slap Lady LeSean Gaga around like a baby seal. Anyway, we usually build through the draft as everyone knows but our recent drafts haven't panned out. So we've had to resort to free agency to restock. While our teams have been predicated not only on talent but on having synergy by way of consistency and long tenured teammates. Teams slapped together with free agents often take time to gel and are a risk regarding chemistry.

What the giants have done luckily is restock with several talented role players and some starters, many considered to have not lived up to their draft status but still young and with potential. A lot of our signings are from guys from winning teams with playoff experience. Schwartz was with KC. DRC with the Broncos. Thurmond from Seattle. I think this bodes well for team chemistry. We are not significant a bunch of super stars and forcing them to gel. I think JR has done a brilliant job. If we hit anHR on some draft picks, this team has a real chance to do some damage in the playoffs. I'm excited about the new offense. I expect Eli to have a minster year and for us to slap the eagles, cowboys, and skins around.

Comment

When I think of offseason accomplishments I think of the Eagles.

Accomplishments during the season? Not so much

Comment

Working...
                                X