Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles' LeSean McCoy Disses Giants' Active Offseason:"What Have They Done? Big Deal"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    To his point we dont know if we have improved........we certainly did not stand pat.

    I would ask him how much have his Eagles improved when they eeked out an NFC East crown when all his rivals had a very down year

    should the Giants bounce back to 2011 form, he will be in their rearview mirror all season
    Funny last week you were telling us all how we did nothing to improve and you had low expectations for us going into next season.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_giants.html

      When asked by Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Eagles running back LeSean McCoy did not sound too concerned about the team's rival up the turnpike, the New York Giants.

      "I'm not paying attention to the Giants," McCoy said. "What have they done (this offseason)? Signed some guys. Big deal."
      Besides improving the secondary, the offensive line, and the linebackers?
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

      "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

      Comment


      • #48
        Remember the philly dream team?

        They sure were dreaming.

        Comment


        • #49
          The eagles did something this off season. They lost Jackson to the Redskins.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Manning View Post
            Funny last week you were telling us all how we did nothing to improve and you had low expectations for us going into next season.
            The posts on GMB during that time changed his outlook.

            Comment


            • #51
              lol @ the Mark Sanchez gif

              Comment


              • #52
                He has a point, off season paper champs mean nada, but some of those Eagles are talking like they are SB champs, if I ain't mistaken the SB champ is Seattle..

                Comment


                • #53
                  We've upgraded are LB core, RB core, Secondary, and Oline.. I'd say we done some things.lol And we pick ahead of everyone in the NFC EAST in the 1st rd.. Plus we got a couple of huge upside guys in Hankins and Moore.. Giants are upgraded for sure, and ready to compete.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_giants.html

                    Excerpt: "The Eagles are reigning NFC East Champions, and they appear to be wearing the crown with extreme confidence.

                    When asked by Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Eagles running back LeSean McCoy did not sound too concerned about the team's rival up the turnpike, the New York Giants.

                    "I'm not paying attention to the Giants," McCoy said. "What have they done (this offseason)? Signed some guys. Big deal."

                    The Giants have been very active this offseason, signing 15 veteran free agents, including a number of big names: former Eagles cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond.

                    But they are signings that apparently do not concern McCoy, and he isn't the first Eagles player to have this opinion." Read more...
                    I'm sick to death of ignorant *******s in sports who don't know how to keep their traps shut!
                    Nothing worse than a guy with an IQ of 2 who loves the sound of his own voice.
                    I guess he just misses his dog killer homeboy.....it's just his broken heart talking!
                    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                    John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                    Comment


                    • #55

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                        I'm sick to death of ignorant *******s in sports who don't know how to keep their traps shut!
                        Nothing worse than a guy with an IQ of 2 who loves the sound of his own voice.
                        I guess he just misses his dog killer homeboy.....it's just his broken heart talking!
                        chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillll

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                          LOL
                          Do not feed the trolls.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I guess she is missing when Osi was around to juke out of his shoes.
                            Do not feed the trolls.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              To his point we dont know if we have improved........we certainly did not stand pat.

                              I would ask him how much have his Eagles improved when they eeked out an NFC East crown when all his rivals had a very down year

                              should the Giants bounce back to 2011 form, he will be in their rearview mirror all season
                              I would say our defense has gotten better sort of I don't mind losing tuck but losing Joseph will hurt. However, the offense has gotten worse. This time last year we had nicks going into a contract season looking to bounce back, a healthy David Wilson, just signed Brandon Myers who had a solid season with Oakland the year before. Now we have replaced nicks with basically no one. Wilson is hurt and our tight ends probably couldn't be a starter in a d3 college. Also Eli is coming off the worse year of his career. Oh I forgot about will Beatty. He was great two years ago now he can't block my 8 month old daughter and is coming off major surgery. So yeah the offense is gonna be bad.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                We've upgraded are LB core, RB core, Secondary, and Oline.. I'd say we done some things.lol And we pick ahead of everyone in the NFC EAST in the 1st rd.. Plus we got a couple of huge upside guys in Hankins and Moore.. Giants are upgraded for sure, and ready to compete.
                                How can u say our rb are better??? Jennings has had one season with more than 500 yards and 5 Tod's and he has been in the league for 7 years. David Wilson is coming off major surgery. Our rb are worse than last year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X