Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles' LeSean McCoy Disses Giants' Active Offseason:"What Have They Done? Big Deal"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we still need a stud RB, TE, Olineman

Lets see what Santa brings us in the Draft before we despair..........there are also the final cut pick ups to look forward too

All in all we are still an 8-8 team that can overachieve as high as 11-5. or under to 4-12

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      Never reach too far to respond to a dummmmmmmasssss
      Agreed. Everyone should just read RoanokeFan's signature in this example as it is of the same tenor as what you posted lol.
      Last edited by repeatchamps; 04-29-2014, 10:24 AM.
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

NFLs version of Kim Kardashian, he is screaming for attention. It's like a chinese buffet, a lot of it, none of it good. He should just zip it and play.

Comment

Originally posted by LeFlume View Post
          NFLs version of Kim Kardashian, he is screaming for attention. It's like a chinese buffet, a lot of it, none of it good. He should just zip it and play.
          Lol, not always true as this place in PA is darn good. Like you, I usually hate these type of places but this one is for sure an exception:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/royal-buffet-****son-city
          http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran...nsylvania.html
          http://www.royalbuffetpa.com/
          Last edited by repeatchamps; 04-29-2014, 09:56 AM.
          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I LOVE when McCoy talks out his ***, because it's hilarious that Philly has still accomplished nothing at all....he just sounds like another pretender...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Nothing new from Mccoy. He runs his mouth every year about one thing or another.

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I LOVE when McCoy talks out his ***, because it's hilarious that Philly has still accomplished nothing at all....he just sounds like another pretender...
                notreally. McCoy himself his a very good player and has achieved alot. The Eagles history is not his problem. Really what he said was nothing. Guys on the Giants talk **** too.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  notreally. McCoy himself his a very good player and has achieved alot. The Eagles history is not his problem. Really what he said was nothing. Guys on the Giants talk **** too.
                  see, the way you word that though makes you no better than him...you are separating him from his team....and his team has done nothing, and as far as I'm concerned, he hasnt helped his team accomplish anything, so yea, it's somewhat embarassing.

"He's achieved a lot"?? umm what exactly?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He didnt do #### against us last year! Times like this i wish Osi was still here just to hear what his response would be

Comment

see, the way you word that though makes you no better than him...you are separating him from his team....and his team has done nothing, and as far as I'm concerned, he hasnt helped his team accomplish anything, so yea, it's somewhat embarassing.

"He's achieved a lot"?? umm what exactly?
                      no better than him??? wtf is that?

Players help teams win or lose. Players also have personal stats. Many Eagle have made prob bowls so players can acheive good thngs with out the team winning a lombardi. I hate the ****ing Eagles as a team but Shady is alright.
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_giants.html

Excerpt: "The Eagles are reigning NFC East Champions, and they appear to be wearing the crown with extreme confidence.

When asked by Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Eagles running back LeSean McCoy did not sound too concerned about the team's rival up the turnpike, the New York Giants.

"I'm not paying attention to the Giants," McCoy said. "What have they done (this offseason)? Signed some guys. Big deal."

The Giants have been very active this offseason, signing 15 veteran free agents, including a number of big names: former Eagles cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond.

But they are signings that apparently do not concern McCoy, and he isn't the first Eagles player to have this opinion." Read more...
                        Too bad Osi is not around to talk smack with him anymore.

Comment

no better than him??? wtf is that?

Players help teams win or lose. Players also have personal stats. Many Eagle have made prob bowls so players can acheive good thngs with out the team winning a lombardi. I hate the ****ing Eagles as a team but Shady is alright.
                          HA! I knew you were going to say Pro-bowl....the biggest joke of a nod in professional sports!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

HA! I knew you were going to say Pro-bowl....the biggest joke of a nod in professional sports!!
                            ok...**** the pro bowl. McCoy is an excellent NFL RB. Regardless of what the Eagles have accomplished or not. He is but a small part of their history and lack of SB wins. He does his job and does it better than most.

Comment

He can talk trash because they have been handing it two us for the last 2 - 3 years. They have ridiculed us. I would love for us to decisively kick their *** all year long in 2014. Man, I hate that team !
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

ok...**** the pro bowl. McCoy is an excellent NFL RB. Regardless of what the Eagles have accomplished or not. He is but a small part of their history and lack of SB wins. He does his job and does it better than most.
                                He's probably drooling at the though of playing us this year....last year he was virtually invisible against us, and we lost 2 of the best run stuffers on our team in the offseason.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X