Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO and the NFL have narrowed down the HARD KNOCKS teams to Bears, Giants, Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO and the NFL have narrowed down the HARD KNOCKS teams to Bears, Giants, Steelers

https://twitter.com/LooneyonFox/stat...71588507779072

‏@LooneyonFox
    HBO and the NFL have narrowed down the HARD KNOCKS teams to a list of three: Bears, Giants, Steelers

Of course they would. Who would want to watch Hard Knocks Arizona Cardinals?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 9m
      NFL's Greg Aiello on report that Bears, Giants, Steelers are finalists for Hard Knocks: "totally inaccurate."

Comment

And with the first pick of the 2014 Hard Knocks draft HBO and the NFL select...The New York Giants. (John Mara's head explodes and Tom Coughlin plans to fine every member of the camera crew for being late)
        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Thanks rudy
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

This is a year where Coughlin needs to go hard on his team. We don't need cameras when he's trying to Fix the offense. I smell a few Youtube worthy tirades and some crocodile tears.
            Long Live the King

Comment

Coughlin releasing a player on TV

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Geebanga718 View Post
                Coughlin releasing a player on TV

Nice.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

CAN MARA DENY GOING ON HARD KNOCKS?

What would happen if Giants refused to go on Hard Knocks? A fine?

Comment

Originally posted by luni View Post
                    CAN MARA DENY GOING ON HARD KNOCKS?

What would happen if Giants refused to go on Hard Knocks? A fine?
                    That's a very good question. He has publicly said "over my dead body" so, if he meant that, he could say no and take whatever the consequence is. OR, he could use his considerable pull and convince one or more of his colleagues to volunteer their team(s).

I don't know if it will come to that but I am also not sure John Mara really wants to shovel **** against that tide. The owners, except for him I think, voted for the program. My thinking is that he will work behind the scenes to avoid any public confrontation.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Aw man this would be so epic

Comment

I want to know what our compensation will be for participating. Must not be great, if they keep passing
                        Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          That's a very good question. He has publicly said "over my dead body" so, if he meant that, he could say no and take whatever the consequence is. OR, he could use his considerable pull and convince one or more of his colleagues to volunteer their team(s).

I don't know if it will come to that but I am also not sure John Mara really wants to shovel **** against that tide. The owners, except for him I think, voted for the program. My thinking is that he will work behind the scenes to avoid any public confrontation.
                          What I am wondering is .... did the NFL sign something with HBO saying that we don't care about what the NFL teams think, well give you these picks of nfl teams to film... no matter what? I dont know if it was written into the new CBA or what, but it just feels like a breech of privacy. I just want to know where it was written for NFL teams to agree to this?

Comment

“The announcement will come when I’m next to my father in Gates of Heaven cemetery.”

John Mara when asked to calculate the distance between the Giants and Hard Knocks

Comment

1. I hear this report is false about the final 3.
                              2. If it were true and IF the Giants were picked, it would be very "un-Mara" like to refuse to do something the league considers good for the NFL.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X