Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oline !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oline !

    Imagine

    Lewan - Swartz - Walton - Snee - Pugh

    Ah I can see it now

    backups of course would be Charles brown, John Jerry not bad as both were starters

    Thats pretty solid. not to mention I still think we can add guard and Centre in draft and along with Charles and John Jerry that would be a sick oline from starters to backups for the next few years !

    any thoughts ? of course Lewan could be gone by 12

  • #2
    where's Beatty?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
      Imagine

      Lewan - Swartz - Walton - Snee - Pugh

      Ah I can see it now

      backups of course would be Charles brown, John Jerry not bad as both were starters

      Thats pretty solid. not to mention I still think we can add guard and Centre in draft and along with Charles and John Jerry that would be a sick oline from starters to backups for the next few years !

      any thoughts ? of course Lewan could be gone by 12
      That, and several other scenarios would constitue a serious step forward for us.
      No one remembers who came in second.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        where's Beatty?
        He is of course part of the problem and not part of the solution imo.
        No one remembers who came in second.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          where's Beatty?
          Man I forgot about that ??? geeez.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah imagine if we could just make beattys contract disappear.. what's left to do is bring in a rookie to compete with Walton

            Comment


            • #7
              Man now I am confused.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jomo View Post
                He is of course part of the problem and not part of the solution imo.
                Can't do anything about it though, plus I think were all writing him off a bit prematurely, he had one very bad season after one very good season

                Comment


                • #9
                  With his contract, Giants don't have much choice but to hope Beatty bounces back next season. I think having a very good player in Schwartz playing next to him will go a long way with that.

                  Looking more like they'll use a premium pick to bring in a Center to compete against Walton for the starting job.
                  All Hail The New York Giants!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    where's Beatty?
                    Cowboys and Eagles also unveiled their jersey patches for the 2014 season.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DRC View Post
                      that's not Beatty.... that's a baby

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        where's Beatty?
                        recuperating and napping
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                        Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mookskingdom View Post
                          Can't do anything about it though, plus I think were all writing him off a bit prematurely, he had one very bad season after one very good season
                          That is true but you can't just cherry pick the last 2 years and ignore what happened before that. It can be summed up as follows: "very little and often injured in his first 3 years in the league". So we've got one very good season out of five and I say, the front office better not count on a guy with a .200 batting average, coming off a mentally weak season punctuated by a serious injury.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            That is true but you can't just cherry pick the last 2 years and ignore what happened before that. It can be summed up as follows: "very little and often injured in his first 3 years in the league". So we've got one very good season out of five and I say, the front office better not count on a guy with a .200 batting average, coming off a mentally weak season punctuated by a serious injury.
                            +1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Like Beatty or not I think we invested too much in him to give up so soon. My real issue is that I'm not sold on Walton at center

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X