Where's BritishBlue2 ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's BritishBlue2 ???

I really miss that guy. We are in the playoffs with a chance to go to the title game and he is no where to be found?

I haven't seen him in weeks actually. Hope he is okay.

Where are you Blue?

Re: Where's BritishBlue2 ???

[quote user="jjj45"]I really miss that guy. We are in the playoffs with a chance to go to the title game and he is no where to be found?

Where are you Blue?
    [/quote]

Ive been wondering the same thing.
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]I really miss that guy. We are in the playoffs with a chance to go to the title game and he is no where to be found?

Where are you Blue?
      [/quote]

yea now that you mention it...he hasnt been here in a while...

bb2, the boards miss you bro!

Comment

yeah ...im a bit worried about my English buddy BB2 too .......hope he is ok ......we used to be in contact on the boards a lot but i havent seen him for 3 weeks

( i will try and find him on a few other British NFL boards that i know)
        Non Omnis Moriar

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]yeah ...im a bit worried about my English buddy BB2 too .......hope he is ok ......we used to be in contact on the boards a lot but i havent seen him for 3 weeks ( i will try and find him on a few other British NFL boards that i know)[/quote]

Yeah, it seems he hasn't been on since New Year's Day. Hope all is well with him.

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]yeah ...im a bit worried about my English buddy BB2 too .......hope he is ok ......we used to be in contact on the boards a lot but i havent seen him for 3 weeks

( i will try and find him on a few other British NFL boards that i know)[/quote]

Didn't he say he was coming to a game recently? I think it was either the Jets or Cowboys. I haven't seen anything from him since then.

Comment

Yeah your right U would think he would be on here he was always insanely positive even when the Giants looked Horrible

Comment

Where are you Blue?
                [/quote]

He pulled a Philbin...too soon?...ok im going now

Comment

Miss you BB2!

Wassup?

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Yeah your right U would think he would be on here he was always insanely positive even when the Giants looked Horrible[/quote]I know, he would be going bananas right now.

Comment

I love our Giants brothers UK Giant and BB2... they are always holdin' it down across the pond and so damn dedicated. Staying up until the wee hours of the night watching the games...truly die-hard fans.

BB2 we need you back buddy!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"][quote user="jjj45"]I really miss that guy. We are in the playoffs with a chance to go to the title game and he is no where to be found?

Where are you Blue?
                        [/quote]

He pulled a Philbin...too soon?...ok im going now
                        [/quote]

Lol so wrong

Comment

His positivity always has a great effect on me. No matter what, reading his posts makes me more confident in the Giants.

Comment

Maybe the moderators put him on a temporary rest? Or computer problems? Hope everything is ok.

Comment

Anyone have an email address or other way to try and contact him?
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X