Legendary N.y Giants!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary N.y Giants!

this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!!

Re: Legendary N.y Giants!

one step at a time......first we need to send Green Bay packin'

Comment

I am all in are you !

Comment

[quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]

blueinSC = South Carolina?

Not sure you can outdo beating NE in the SB, but it would be the greatest since then
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Here's a few

Comment

[quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]I am all in with you but were you alive in 2007?
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]

Comment

Love your enthusiasm but I don't think anything could top what this team did in 07... Think about it we were a wild card team that backed into the playoffs went on a tear and beat Tom (the chosen one) Brady's unbeatable 18-0 patriots. Hollywood wouldn't even make a movie with a plot like that because it sounds too contrived...

Comment

[quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]

Love your enthusiasm but I don't think anything could top what this team did in 07... Think about it we were a wild card team that backed into the playoffs went on a tear and beat Tom (the chosen one) Brady's unbeatable 18-0 patriots. Hollywood wouldn't even make a movie with a plot like that because it sounds too contrived...[/quote]

I picture that as a picture.
                  Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

I think it is close. 2007 they had to win three road games. This year only two. If they make it to the SB they will be playing a much weaker team then they did in SB 42. Still it will be a great achievement. Go Big Blue!!!

Comment

[quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="blueinsc"]this will be their greatest singular achievement to rise to the top to defied the odds to become super bowl champion!![/quote]

Love your enthusiasm but I don't think anything could top what this team did in 07... Think about it we were a wild card team that backed into the playoffs went on a tear and beat Tom (the chosen one) Brady's unbeatable 18-0 patriots. Hollywood wouldn't even make a movie with a plot like that because it sounds too contrived...[/quote]2007 is a tough act to beat. Nonetheless, Beating Aaron Rodger's the year after he won the superbowl and finished 15/1 would still be a nice addition to the NYG resume.

Comment

This is where we can add more legendary history

Comment

Beating undefeated NE in the Super Bowl will never be topped, it's impossible.

Then there's dethroning the 2-time defending champ 49ers in their own house in the 1990 NFC CG.

This would rank somewhere after those two.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Super Bowl 42 was a great achievement. Lets end the Packers 13 game winning streak at Lambeau this week and then go from there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X