Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff............

I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. []
    No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff............

Harooni just got real excited
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

[quote user="fansince69"]Harooni just got real excited
      [/quote]Rex needs to reverse course on captains and name Mangold captain after he called out the nameless rats today. Then the Jets need to purge those rats before the season begins. You can't have a great team if the players don't trust in each other and the coaches. We learned that in 2007.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

At least McElroy put his name to his statements.

Comment

I've had enough of the Jets.
          Emperor Tom

Comment

haha. pox on our little bothers.

Comment

Nothing better than watching the Jets implode and back where they belong....home.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. [][/quote]

It's not Tiki, it's Plax. He wants Peyton, cause he misses catching passes from a Manning, winning, and being the team that matters in NY.

Comment

Unnamed Jets criticizing their quarterback and coaching staff huh?

Comment

The Jets are so low rent it's ridiculous.

Anonymous players throwing a 3rd year QB under the bus.....what a disgraceful organization.....and it starts with their Jan Brady owner, and right to their wannabe rockstar coach.

Like Herm Edwards said, "sign your name to it."

Comment

This is the last time I want to hear about the same old jesters.I have been saying all year, they are a flawed team with a flawed coach.As long as rexy is their they will win nothing.We on the other hand have a truly gifted coach who has again managed to bring a group of talented football players together.Go Big Blue beat the packers.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="jomo"]I didn't realize that Tiki had come out of retirement to play for the Jets. [][/quote]

It's not Tiki, it's Plax. He wants Peyton, cause he misses catching passes from a Manning, winning, and being the team that matters in NY.[/quote]

That was the first thing that came to mind for me, too...the player called Sanchez lazy...probably compared him to how hard Eli works...

Comment

That is who signed him..lol

Comment

What it boils down to is this . . . . . if you win, you have a great locker room and a great coach. If you lose, your locker room is terrible, your coach stinks and has "lost" the team . . . .

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

The Jets are so low rent it's ridiculous.

Anonymous players throwing a 3rd year QB under the bus.....what a disgraceful organization.....and it starts with their Jan Brady owner, and right to their wannabe rockstar coach.

Like Herm Edwards said, "sign your name to it."

[/quote]

Well said. So glad that I am NOT a Jets fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X