• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sights and Sounds for Giants vs Atl @ NFL.com

LMAO at Petrus

Comment

Thanks for posting. This mention is what makes it wading through all the B.S. on the board all worthwhile.

The argument between Deon and the ref over the spotting the ball on the play before the second stop on 4th and short was priceless (around 2:34).

Grant: "Hey, no, right here ref!" (pointing at the ground a yard shy of the spot)
      Ref: "Hey...Hey, I'll do this! I do this!" Grant: "Right here!" (still pointing down)
      Grant: "Yeah, but it's a bad spot, though!"
      Ref: "C'mon, bro, you tackle. You do your job; I'll do mine."
      Grant: "...I do mine! It was right here!" (pointing at same spot)
      The ref says: "Fourth down, you got to get to the nine. (pause) C'mon Mr. Grant!" .

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]ROLFMAO at Petrus speaking god knows what around the 1 min mark...

I played it back three times, and each time it sounded more and more unintelligible

Kid looks like he needs some Ritalin...lol...he's always so fired up.

I love it though...he's gonna be a really good player for us.[/quote]all true. He needs to still be starting now with boothe @ Center instead of Baas.

We have ran better with them in those spots and more at the edges (remember bj vs boys) then @ the center unless bradshaw made a move or two to make it happen.[/quote]

Boothe can't make the line calls that Baas can and that makes a difference and takes some of the pressure off Eli. Also last game we ran pretty well didn't we?

Comment

[quote user="Gav_devils#56"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]ROLFMAO at Petrus speaking god knows what around the 1 min mark...

I played it back three times, and each time it sounded more and more unintelligible

Kid looks like he needs some Ritalin...lol...he's always so fired up.

I love it though...he's gonna be a really good player for us.[/quote]all true. He needs to still be starting now with boothe @ Center instead of Baas.

We have ran better with them in those spots and more at the edges (remember bj vs boys) then @ the center unless bradshaw made a move or two to make it happen.[/quote]

Boothe can't make the line calls that Baas can and that makes a difference and takes some of the pressure off Eli. Also last game we ran pretty well didn't we?
          [/quote]We ran better away from center. Even one of the beat writers researched it when I asked and posted the answer on twitter that we ran better to the right side.

Sorry but we started to run better as soon as baas came out. Yet when he came back in we stalled for those games for nearly a half, or when we ran away from him.
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Not only is he at every damn game, he makes into every NFL video made about a Giants game. Lucky son of a gun.

Comment

[quote user="JerzeeGiants"]Not only is he at every damn game, he makes into every NFL video made about a Giants game. Lucky son of a gun.
              [/quote]

There was a post about him leading up to the Jets game.....apparently him and fireman ed weregonna have an on air radio debate.....there was a video of it too......from what I've read and heard of the guy he's a good dude and a true blue Giants fan....nothing like Fireman Ed....

.....BUT with that being saidthe media is trying to make him the face of our fan base.....and I think I read he doesn't want to be (which I respect)....WE DON'T NEED A FACE......just a sea of blue.......hate the mediafor attempting to do this.....

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]Oh my gosh whoa! Petrus is freaking crazy lmao

Also John Abraham seems like a cool dude.

And I love Grant. The guy means so much to our defense. He's like the papa of team.

So many great quotes in the video...
                [/quote]

Petrus is reeeallly growing on me. Even AB was looking at him like he was nuts.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Pakman"]Peturs:rant Bradshaw: you gonna be iight Mitch LOL[/quote]i think he scared bradshaw lmfao.[/quote]

It's no coincidence that we had one of our first nice runs as soon as Petrus went into the game . . . . love that guy

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Pakman"]Peturs:rant Bradshaw: you gonna be iight Mitch LOL[/quote]i think he scared bradshaw lmfao.[/quote]

It's no coincidence that we had one of our first nice runs as soon as Petrus went into the game . . .* . love that guy

[/quote]Agreed but it was a combo of him and Boothe. I don't like to be negative about any of our guys, but when I feel its warranted I will be truthful.

I feel Baas is holding us back. I wish the guy the best especially since he is on our team. Yet I have no seen anything to warrant him holding down the Center position.
                    Peace,
                    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

It's no coincidence that we had one of our first nice runs as soon as Petrus went into the game . . .* . love that guy

[/quote]Agreed but it was a combo of him and Boothe. I don't like to be negative about any of our guys, but when I feel its warranted I will be truthful.

I feel Baas is holding us back. I wish the guy the best especially since he is on our team. Yet I have no seen anything to warrant him holding down the Center position.[/quote]they should work Mitch at Center.

Comment

That Petrus clip was awesome.... like an excited kid in a man's body.

Comment

very nice. thanku. however that is not the normal one we see each week put up on Giants.com

is that one up yet?

Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

or is it done different by the NFL because its a playoff game.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]or is it done different by the NFL because its a playoff game.[/quote]

This was actually from the "Sound FX" show thats on NFLN. Its a half hour show and this one had all 4 wildcard games.

Comment

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

[quote user="miked1958"]or is it done different by the NFL because its a playoff game.[/quote]

This was actually from the "Sound FX" show thats on NFLN. Its a half hour show and this one had all 4 wildcard games.

[/quote]

but does our Website still do their Sights and Sounds Videoeven though its a Playoff game?

4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE

Comment

Working...
                                X