Blocked Punt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked Punt

Has anyone else noticed that for about 4-5 games in a row, we have come within inches of blocking a punt??

Re: Blocked Punt

It will happen this week. Everyone can see it comming.

Comment

Yes, and we have been playing starters to try and get that pressure.
      Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

If they weren't scared of getting a roughing the kicker penalty, I think they would be diving and actually getting them but its a high risk high reward if you dive.

Comment

I don't know how Tuck and Kiwi didn't get a blocked punt the past two weeks. They both came so close. I thought they had them.

I think it was Carl Banks who said they are getting close to blocking one.

Comment

I'm glad you said this...I felt like I was the only one going "AGGH!" like Charlie Brown missing the football every time the other team punted. Its so close, EVERY TIME.

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]Has anyone else noticed that for about 4-5 games in a row, we have come within inches of blocking a punt??[/quote]

Yes I have noticed. On a few, i was wondering how they missed. but i feel if we can get one it could be a game changer.

Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]Has anyone else noticed that for about 4-5 games in a row, we have come within inches of blocking a punt??[/quote]

Yes I have noticed. On a few, i was wondering how they missed. but i feel if we can get one it could be a game changer.

Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Think about it this way, the more they go 3 and out because of our defense, the more chances we get at blocking a punt.

LET'S DO THIS.

Comment

This will change the game for us this week... BOLD prediction

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]This will change the game for us this week... BOLD prediction
                      [/quote]

Derrick Martin will negate the blocked punt with a block in the back....

Comment

It's so close. When they do that sideline is going to errupt!

Comment

[quote user="b_ELI_eve"][quote user="NYG4ME"]This will change the game for us this week... BOLD prediction
                          [/quote] Derrick Martin will negate the blocked punt with a block in the back....[/quote]

...wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

[quote user="b_ELI_eve"][quote user="NYG4ME"]This will change the game for us this week... BOLD prediction
                            [/quote]

Derrick Martin will negate the blocked punt with a block in the back....[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X