BJ RAJI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ RAJI

"Not to say they're soft but its not the toughest group I've been against" in reference to nyg o-line

They let him in on the State Farm commercial and now he is runningh is mouth!

Re: BJ RAJI

Since I know how our players respond to people talking badly about them...I literally love when I read things like that. We can pencil in a great game for our O-line now, thanks fat boy raji. Exactly what we needed! lol

Comment

That should fire up this Oline. I want them to destroy that Dline in run/pass blocking this weekend.

Comment

Well it's a different OL than when they played the last time. I believe the last time it was Boothe at Center and Petris at Guard. I actually thing that line up played well and I don't remember Raji doing anything that game.

Comment

My man Raji!

Grazie!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Rajiiiiiii, good job bro

Comment

lol....

Comment

[quote user="Seducer"]

"Not to say they're soft but its not the toughest group I've been against" in reference to nyg o-line

They let him in on the State Farm commercial and now he is runningh is mouth!

[/quote]

oh stop...

what he said is bull****....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't understand why these players keep saying stupid things. From JPP to Raji, haven't they learned to just shut their mouth?

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I don't understand why these players keep saying stupid things. From JPP to Raji, haven't they learned to just shut their mouth?
                    [/quote]

what he said wasnt stupid nor what JPP said. You guys make way too much of it. These two teams want to kick each others ***** in the worst way.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Raji should check his own play. He's been god awful this year.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Well it's a different OL than when they played the last time. I believe the last time it was Boothe at Center and Petris at Guard. I actually thing that line up played well and I don't remember Raji doing anything that game.[/quote]Funny because I don't remember Raji doing anything since like week 5.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He is just a run plugger. Gotta love when th run pluggers talk trash.

Comment

Raji's a very good player but will be crying the locker room Sunday along with the rest of his lopsided Offense Only teammates.

Comment

Packers fans were giving us crap with JPP, now they must be so pissed.

Only a matter of time before one of their yahoos talked.

Comment

Working...
                              X