Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 NY GIANTS PLAY OFF ANTHEM " WE ALL IN" PREMIERING ON BOOMER & CARTON TOMORROW MORNING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 NY GIANTS PLAY OFF ANTHEM " WE ALL IN" PREMIERING ON BOOMER & CARTON TOMORROW MORNING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSk7P...=youtube_gdata

3RD INFINTRY FEATURING INVY

BOOMER & CARTON ARE PLAYING THIS TOMORROW...

LETS GO GIANTS

Re: 2012 NY GIANTS PLAY OFF ANTHEM " WE ALL IN" PREMIERING ON BOOMER & CARTON TOMORROW MORNING

Song is premiering on Boomer & Carton with in the next 37 minutes...

Follow us at twitter @3rdinfintry

and download the song for free @ www.soundclick.com/3rdinfintry

Comment

Re: 2012 NY GIANTS PLAY OFF ANTHEM " WE ALL IN" PREMIERING ON BOOMER & CARTON TOMORROW MORNING

Sick... Is that the same thing that was on the giants video vault? titled ALL IN.. i couldnt get it to play, kept frezzing my computer.
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Not sure, I made this yesterday night.

And thanks for the listen, we appreciate it.

Go Giants

Comment

haha. that was really cheesy. no pun intended.

Comment

Sorry you didnt like it, thanks for the listen though.

Comment

Keep it up man. I'm gonna listen to this before the game Sinday

Love the Bob Papa line LOL

Comment

They always saying that on Boomer & Carton, so I tried my best to flip it.

Thanks for the listen

Comment

[quote user="THIRDINF516"]Sorry you didnt like it, thanks for the listen though.[/quote]

i didn't say i didn't like it. it's just really cheesy. which can be fun in this particular scenario.

Comment

Oh its defiantly Cheesy, its a rap song about the Giants.. I tried to make it as Amped up as possible and some funny lines in it , from the Boomer & Carton show.

Thanks again for the listen..
                    Go Giants

Comment

[quote user="THIRDINF516"]Oh its defiantly Cheesy, its a rap song about the Giants.. I tried to make it as Amped up as possible and some funny lines in it , from the Boomer & Carton show. Thanks again for the listen.. Go Giants[/quote]

what some fans wont't do....lol. Good job man. Means you are totally pumped.

Back in 2000 I wrote something to read on the radio. Back then it was "Proud to be a NY Giant"..

I was on the Sid Rosenburg show. I thought it was really good. I didnt get passed the third sentence before they hung up on me. Kinda pissed me off but at the same time it was funny. It was more my delivery than anything else....I guess.....lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Thank you for the listen and reply.

Comment

You did a great job, no doubt, probably the best I've heard yet. But to be honest all these NY Giants songs cropping up, it's getting pretty corny. I've heard like 3 different ones on the radio already and we've only won a single playoff game.

Comment

THANKS

Comment

Just listened...again. Awesome
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X