• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just drop this here for S&G's

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

Talk about a bitter Jets fan. Damn.

Re: I'll just drop this here for S&G's

Just makes the laughter after Sunday all the better.

Comment

That clown has alot to be bitter about.The jets org is in shambles.But im sure tony sporano will square them away.

Comment

I like Sparano... I like his grit, shame so many view Discipline as a bad thing.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

SPARANO seems like a good dude.

Comment

His team is falling apart at the seams so he has nothing else better to do.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream Talk about a bitter Jets fan. Damn.[/quote]

wow... talk about a person that is so scared to think that the giants are poss going to win another SB scares him to death.

what difference 3-4 wks makes. that was when Rex was on his Soap Box...screaming and yelling to anyone who would listen that it was the JETS that were revelent in NY and they were the ones that had gone to the last 2 AFC Championship Games and that 07 was just History. He said the Jets were the Kings of NY and they were going to prove it by eliminating the Jets that Sunday.

Fast forward to present...lol. That locker room is in disaray, a shambles. Calling for each others head. calling Sanchez a baby. saying he had not improved. Holmes with his melt down..Namath calling them out. lol

It doesnt get any better then this.

Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Who's that Cartons father?? Couple of disgruntled cueballs.

Not the first time I've heard a jets fan would rather their arch rival win a SB
                  over their fellow NY team. Would be like the eagles playing the jets in the SB.
                  Of course I'd root for the jets.

The jets could have had a huge secondary fan base right here at home if their
                  coach and fans would have just shut the eff up. Too late now, jets hater for life..........

Comment

Ridiculous! Nyg fans go about our business not caring what the lowlife organization known as the Jet's does.

The Jet fanbase seems to revolve around NYG because of their own inferiority complex.

I think it's this simple, NYG is a Corporate Class Act, the Jets are ghetto.

Comment

[quote user="OX1"]Who's that Cartons father?? Couple of disgruntled cueballs.

Not the first time I've heard a jets fan would rather their arch rival win a SB
                      over their fellow NY team. Would be like the eagles playing the jets in the SB.
                      Of course I'd root for the jets.

The jets could have had a huge secondary fan base right here at home if their
                      coach and fans would have just shut the eff up. Too late now, jets hater for life..........
                      [/quote]

Exactly! I would NEVER root for either the cowboys or the eagles in the SB over the jets...well, that would never happen because the jets don't go to superbowls ^__^

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"][/quote]

This is funny

Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

What? Yes, I wanted to see <the Patriots> win. I had already seen it three times,
                          what was one more? The Jets were already looking up at New England and I
                          didn't want to be in second place in my own city.

Yes, let's root for the team that consistently stomped the Jets and owned the division for the past decade. For the coach who was the Jets Defensive Coordinator and was actually head coach, for 24 hours, before resigning to go to New England and win those three Super Bowls.

And he would have already seen the Giants win two times, what was one more?

Second place in your own city? That's where the Jets belong. You know what's important in the NFL? Not being SECOND PLACE IN YOUR DIVISION YOU FRIGGING MORON.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream Talk about a bitter Jets fan. Damn.[/quote]

What a ****** bag.

Every season is different....the only thing you can count on is that theJets will always be hosers.

Comment

Jets fans are getting into Egirls fans territory.

Comment

Working...
                              X