Bj Raji

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bj Raji

called our oline soft..for some reason i think their trash talking is going to fire up our team more then ours will fire up theirs..

Re: Bj Raji

[quote user="smashndash715"]called our oline soft..for some reason i think their trash talking is going to fire up our team more then ours will fire up theirs..[/quote]

Funny cause the guy had no impact last game against us.

Comment

I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
        [/quote]

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish

Comment

NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ

Comment

[quote user="FlipNYG77"]NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ
            [/quote]

definitely makes more of an impact

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
              [/quote]

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish[/quote]
              exactly....now both teams have bulletin board material lol

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
                [/quote]

exactly..it takes the focus off of our players quotes and evens it out a little bit..and the difference is our players are just confident..raji is actually talking ish[/quote]
                [/quote]

I think bulletin board material is overrated, at least at this point of the season. I mean if you can't show up for a playoff game, are you really going to show up for some snide comment?

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="egyptian420"]I'm kind of happy this happened, now when people complain to me about JPP's comments I can just refer to this.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

I think bulletin board material is overrated, at least at this point of the season. I mean if you can't show up for a playoff game, are you really going to show up for some snide comment?[/quote]
                  Well I don't think it should be the main purpose to want to win, but it certainly adds fuel to the fire. When guys are yelling and giving those pre-game rants, you can bet things like this come up to instigate more hatred for the other team.

Comment

[quote user="FlipNYG77"]NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ
                    [/quote]

I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY.

Comment

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"][quote user="FlipNYG77"]NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ
                      [/quote]

I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY.[/quote]
                      LOL

Comment

He shouldn't have said it. It gives New York bulletin board material should they choose to use it as such. And it's not exactly a wash with JPP's comments, because few if any of the players in Green Bay's locker room give a rats behind. They are concerned only about preparation for Sunday at practice, and mostly concerned with the reality of life thrust upon us yet again this week when they are not at work. So it's really advantage Giants.

Comment

[quote user="TheAngryTuna"][quote user="FlipNYG77"]NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ
                          [/quote]

I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY.[/quote]

I dunno though, you know what they say about cold boring places like GB. There's only 2 things to do, drink and ****. And watch football.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="TheAngryTuna"][quote user="FlipNYG77"]NY's BJ is better than GB's BJ
                            [/quote] I would prefer a BJ in NY over one in GB. There is just so much more experience in NY.[/quote] I dunno though, you know what they say about cold boring places like GB. There's only 2 things to do, drink and ****. And watch football.[/quote]

A GB BJ? Gives a whole new meaning to Cheese Head.....

Comment

[/quote]

That's awesome lol. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X