• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...RYAN Grant

Does this mean we win?

Re: Um...RYAN Grant

[quote user="Pakman"]Does this mean we win?[/quote]

Well hopefully that's not the pattern, because if it is we would hit a wall after next week anyway.

Comment

Saints:

AdRIAN Arrington

49ers:

bRIAN Jennings

#SuperbowlBound lol

Comment

Took me a second to see what you were getting at... but yes, this means we win.

Awesome.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]Saints:

AdRIAN Arrington

49ers:

bRIAN Jennings

#SuperbowlBound lol[/quote]
          lol you're trying too hard bro

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]Saints:

AdRIAN Arrington

49ers:

bRIAN Jennings

#SuperbowlBound lol[/quote]Too bad we couldn't beat Ryan Kerrigan.

Comment

You all recall that we snagged him from the Giants, right? If Starks can go, they represent a good 1-2 punch, even though Bradshaw & Jacobs get all the pub (and rightfully so).

Comment

[quote user="barrister"]You all recall that we snagged him from the Giants, right? If Starks can go, they represent a good 1-2 punch, even though Bradshaw & Jacobs get all the pub (and rightfully so).[/quote]

I'm sure most are aware here, and probably would have no issues with GB wanting to run the ball more.

Comment

[quote user="barrister"]You all recall that we snagged him from the Giants, right? If Starks can go, they represent a good 1-2 punch, even though Bradshaw & Jacobs get all the pub (and rightfully so).[/quote]

What we're getting at is we have a winning streak against guys named Ryan (Rex, Rob, Matt).

But yeah that sucked letting him walk. We have a history of finding awesome undrafted players and then letting them go (see Wake, Cameron). Sure as hell won't happen with Cruz though.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="barrister"]You all recall that we snagged him from the Giants, right? If Starks can go, they represent a good 1-2 punch, even though Bradshaw & Jacobs get all the pub (and rightfully so).[/quote]

What we're getting at is we have a winning streak against guys named Ryan (Rex, Rob, Matt).

But yeah that sucked letting him walk. We have a history of finding awesome undrafted players and then letting them go (see Wake, Cameron). Sure as hell won't happen with Cruz though.[/quote]
                    Add Visanthe Shiancoe to that list

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="barrister"]You all recall that we snagged him from the Giants, right? If Starks can go, they represent a good 1-2 punch, even though Bradshaw & Jacobs get all the pub (and rightfully so).[/quote]

But yeah that sucked letting him walk. We have a history of finding awesome undrafted players and then letting them go (see Wake, Cameron). Sure as hell won't happen with Cruz though.[/quote]
                      Add Visanthe Shiancoe to that list
                      [/quote]

Well, he wasn't undrafted

Comment

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

Awesome.

[/quote]

lol same here.

Comment

Yes and although it was a very tough cut(yes he would have been cut had we not pried a low pick from GB)he would have been 5th on the depth chart...we had no choice.Kudos to him for taking advantage of the chance that he was given.
                          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Hell Yes!!

Comment

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]

Awesome.

[/quote]
                              Yes another Ryan team goes down
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X