Skip Clueless Picks..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Clueless Picks..

The Giants to win big. I though "Oh My God" !! This is not good, but for once I hope he's right.

Re: Skip Clueless Picks..

So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.

Comment

[quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]

I am always wrong 100% of the time.

The Packers will destroy the Giants.

There. Now its even.

Comment

I'm starting to like Bayless a bit more. He makes bold predictions and sticks to 'em. He's right less than half the time, but that's pretty much every sportscaster. At least Bayless is entertaining. And I don't think he's as stubborn as most think.

I may not agree with what Bayless says all the time, but I like him on ESPN.

Comment

Herm Edwards picked us too.

Prisco didn't and he's always wrong, Peter King didn't and he's wrong most of the time.

Ralph V will pick against them as will schwartz and he's been wrong.

Pretty much the whole world is picking the Pack so can't really go by anything to tell you the truth.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Comment

[quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]tell me about it. Bunch of idiots.
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]
              None of that stuff will matter come 4 pm sunday.
              We as fans have are ritruals and superstitions that we go through prior to and during the games that we think help our teams win. Bottom line is the players decide it on the field. They don't win cause u didn't shave or change your underware or sit in you're favorite seat or switch from jersey to jersey. And a ton more things we all do. Bottom line is we will all do those things up until and through the game but one of the teams will be sent packing even though all their fans Sid all those things lol
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]
                We as fans have are ritruals and superstitions that we go through prior to and during the games that we think help our teams win. Bottom line is the players decide it on the field. They don't win cause u didn't shave or change your underware or sit in you're favorite seat or switch from jersey to jersey. And a ton more things we all do. Bottom line is we will all do those things up until and through the game but one of the teams will be sent packing even though all their fans Sid all those things lol[/quote]

I guess a bagel and a BJ in the morning is out of the question then?

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]I'm starting to like Bayless a bit more. He makes bold predictions and sticks to 'em. He's right less than half the time, but that's pretty much every sportscaster. At least Bayless is entertaining. And I don't think he's as stubborn as most think.

I may not agree with what Bayless says all the time, but I like him on ESPN.
                  [/quote]

But you do, of course, agree the GIANTS will win on Sunday []
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Leave my boy Skip alone. Imagine that show without him.

Comment

Matt Millen picked the Giants. That's three times. Certain doom.

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]
                        We as fans have are ritruals and superstitions that we go through prior to and during the games that we think help our teams win. Bottom line is the players decide it on the field. They don't win cause u didn't shave or change your underware or sit in you're favorite seat or switch from jersey to jersey. And a ton more things we all do. Bottom line is we will all do those things up until and through the game but one of the teams will be sent packing even though all their fans Sid all those things lol[/quote]

I guess a bagel and a BJ in the morning is out of the question then?[/quote]
                        Now I don't care who u are that's funny
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

[quote user="adversus"][quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]

Matt Millen picked the Giants. That's three times. Certain doom.[/quote]
                          Like I said above we all have our ritruals we go through, but we all know our teams don't win or lose because of them anymore then a media person picking for or against us.. But it's nice to think they do matter. Why else would I do all the crazy stuff I do. Wait till I tell u guys what the latest 4 things that have been working that we have been riding.

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

Cant give them up yet though as it may jinx the whole thing. Lol
                            Been working since before the jets game so I will ride them as long as they work and tell u guys on feb 5th after we win that day what they were

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="barrister"]So did Greeny on Mike & Mike. That's the kiss of death...twice. You guys are screwed.[/quote]

I guess a bagel and a BJ in the morning is out of the question then?[/quote]

Packer fans do it like that every week. Where do you think the phrase "cheese head" came from?

Comment

Working...
                              X