Interesting, but irrelevant factoid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting, but irrelevant factoid

If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).

Re: Interesting, but irrelevant factoid

Giants vs Denver SB!

You heard it here first!

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]Giants vs Denver SB!

You heard it here first!
      [/quote]

As much as I'd love to smoke Denver in a second SB, I'd rather not have to listen to the Tebow talk leading up to it.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42.
        I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You heard it here first!
          [/quote]no

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42. I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them [/quote]

Well, considering we already beat them in their house this year, I can see why they feel that way, lol.

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42.
              I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them [/quote]lol which board did you sign up with?

Comment

You guys are nuts. Give me Baltimore I want revenge for that 34-7 beat down we got back in 2001. Perfect way to top off "the revenge tour."

Comment

[quote user="paul anthony"]You guys are nuts. Give me Baltimore I want revenge for that 34-7 beat down we got back in 2001. Perfect way to top off "the revenge tour."[/quote]

I'd love to see that!!!

Oh, that'd be so freaking nice!

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]

You heard it here first!
                    [/quote]

As much as I'd love to smoke Denver in a second SB, I'd rather not have to listen to the Tebow talk leading up to it.

[/quote]

Yeah, could you imagine? Great point.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42. I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them [/quote]

Well, considering we already beat them in their house this year, I can see why they feel that way, lol.

[/quote] I know, it was so funny because they were listing teams that they would face instead of us.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="Drez"]If the we make it to the SB, there's a 75% chance that it will be a rematch with one of our prior SB opponents (NE, Denver, Baltimore).[/quote] I would love to have another rematch of Superbowl 42.
                        I went trolling on the Patriots message board one day and they actually said we are a bad match up for them [/quote]lol which board did you sign up with?
                        [/quote] The Patsnation one.

Comment

You heard it here first!
                          [/quote]hate to break it to you, but I've heard it from about 18 different sources today alone.

Comment

[quote user="tt24"][quote user="jjj45"]Giants vs Denver SB!

You heard it here first!
                            [/quote]hate to break it to you, but I've heard it from about 18 different sources today alone.[/quote]huh? wtf.. have my thoughts been stolen?

Comment

You heard it here first!
                              [/quote]rather play Balt and repay them, as the pats want the same vs us.
                              Peace,
                              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Working...
                              X