Special Teams this Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Teams this Sunday

I dunno about you guys, but i feel we block a punt tomorrow. I have noticed that we have been inches away for the last few games, and i just have that gut feeling that tomorrow is the day.

Would be extra special if it happens deep in their territory and we return it for a score. But either way, i think we need to have some strong special teams play to be the X factor.

Re: Special Teams this Sunday

Will play big today, kick away from COBB make the packers urn every yard!!! PUNISH THEM!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMan883"]I dunno about you guys, but i feel we block a punt tomorrow.* I have noticed that we have been inches away for the last few games, and i just have that gut feeling that tomorrow is the day.*

Would be extra special if it happens deep in their territory and we return it for a score.* But either way, i think we need to have some strong special teams play to be the X factor.
      [/quote]
      Yep getting closer and closer each game...
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]Will play big today, kick away from COBB make the packers urn every yard!!! PUNISH THEM!!![/quote]
        This
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="GMan883"]I dunno about you guys, but i feel we block a punt tomorrow. I have noticed that we have been inches away for the last few games, and i just have that gut feeling that tomorrow is the day.

Would be extra special if it happens deep in their territory and we return it for a score. But either way, i think we need to have some strong special teams play to be the X factor.
          [/quote] Yep getting closer and closer each game...[/quote]

special teams have played well the last few games.

a kickoff/punt return and blocked punt is the only thing they havent done.....yet!!!

sigpic

Comment

I'll take it. We're about due for some special teams "special" play.

Comment

Working...
            X