Give Killdrive cedit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Killdrive cedit

Lots of hate here for him, but he threw the ball when everyone thought we would try to run the clock! He has balls! [B]
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Re: Give Killdrive cedit

[quote user="bigjeep"]Lots of hate here for him, but he threw the ball when everyone thought we would try to run the clock! He has balls!** [B][/quote] yup your right and he also has ELIte QB
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

I agree - I am usually first to drop the Kildrive swearing - but this game - he stepped up.

Comment

Man you couldn't even spell the word out aye? Lol j.k

GILBRIDE desreves a lot of credit. Say what you want, but not many OC's I rather have right now over KG

Comment

Maybe give him credit by calling him by his real name?

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="bigjeep"]Lots of hate here for him, but he threw the ball when everyone thought we would try to run the clock! He has balls!** [B][/quote] yup your right and he also has ELIte QB[/quote]

No, they have each other. Eli wouldn't be where he is without KG, KG wouldn't be a great OC without Eli. It works both ways.

Comment

Still a lot of questionable calls.....he better give credit to that offense for making it happen....they deserve the credit

Comment

Working...
            X