Elite Manning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Manning

Anyone who questions Eli's status as an elite QB should be shackled and taken to a mental institution, people like that are a threat to the public and themselves.

Re: Elite Manning

He is a s much of an MVP as Rogers and Breeze

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]Anyone who questions Eli's status as an elite QB should be shackled and taken to a mental institution, people like that are a threat to the public and themselves.
      [/quote][] Go Eli

Go Blue!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

He worked that defense like a master......there are no more doubters.

Comment

Not sure if it's even an argument anymore.

Comment

F###ing surgeon he was

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Not sure if it's even an argument anymore.[/quote]
              you'd be surprised, I actually know a cowboy fan who still thinks Romo is better lmao

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]Anyone who questions Eli's status as an elite QB should be shackled and taken to a mental institution, people like that are a threat to the public and themselves.
                [/quote]

He was freaking awesome today. And I liked it when he actually got mad, an emotion I've never seen him display before...

Comment

[quote user="sc_markt"][quote user="egyptian420"]Anyone who questions Eli's status as an elite QB should be shackled and taken to a mental institution, people like that are a threat to the public and themselves.
                  [/quote]

He was freaking awesome today. And I liked it when he actually got mad, an emotion I've never seen him display before...[/quote]
                  +1

Comment

Working...
                  X