Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to buy me a new authentic blue Eli.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to buy me a new authentic blue Eli.

I got the old throwback away that I'm gonna frame(I was waiting for him to become what we're all witnessing now). I am completely onboard, Eli is elite and there is absolutely nothing anybody can say to make me feel otherwise.

I had my doubts and for a minute there, I gave up on him and wanted us to draft Luck but now I stand here completely humbled eating an 11th(our wins) helping of crow and truly honered that he's our QB. I love Eli and I love the Giants. Let's get 2 more baby!

Re: I'm going to buy me a new authentic blue Eli.

Wait you wanted to draft Luck? Well that means that was this year. He had an MVP caliber year, at what point were you thinking of drafting luck? LOL I don't get it, what am I missing here?

Comment

Do it
      Go Giants!!!

Comment

haha your silly...

Comment

[quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]Wait you wanted to draft Luck? Well that means that was this year. He had an MVP caliber year, at what point were you thinking of drafting luck? LOL I don't get it, what am I missing here?[/quote]During the offseason. At least I'm man enough to admit it hater.

Comment

Already have one since he got drafted. I have said it many times, you Eli haters will be crying once this kid retires and we go back to the Graham and Kenells of this world, been a Giants fan since 80, Eli is the best QB we have had since Simms, Ernie knew there was something special about this kid. He is just easy E.

Comment

I was back in NY some years ago. Went to Modells looking for a white Jersey. Eli was a Rook. My Vike Brother told me to buy it. I bought a Shockey. Boy did I F**k up. Wearing my Hampton 27

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]Wait you wanted to draft Luck? Well that means that was this year. He had an MVP caliber year, at what point were you thinking of drafting luck? LOL I don't get it, what am I missing here?[/quote]During the offseason. At least I'm man enough to admit it hater.[/quote]

hahaha in the offseason you wanted to draft Luck? That's also ridiculous!

Comment

Not big on team apparel, but I bought an authentic Eli/Giants Jersey the year we drafted him :-)

Comment

[quote user="sanman12"]Not big on team apparel, but I bought an authentic Eli/Giants Jersey the year we drafted him :-)[/quote]So did I... that's why I got the old away throwback.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"]I got the old throwback away that I'm gonna frame(I was waiting for him to become what we're all witnessing now). I am completely onboard, Eli is elite and there is absolutely nothing anybody can say to make me feel otherwise. I had my doubts and for a minute there, I gave up on him and wanted us to draft Luck but now I stand here completely humbled eating an 11th(our wins) helping of crow and truly honered that he's our QB. I love Eli and I love the Giants. Let's get 2 more baby![/quote]

You are the Mann!

It takes a big mannto eat crow. I wish a few others would mann up like you!

Comment

[quote user="RobCarpenter"]

[quote user="BornLegend"]I got the old throwback away that I'm gonna frame(I was waiting for him to become what we're all witnessing now). I am completely onboard, Eli is elite and there is absolutely nothing anybody can say to make me feel otherwise. I had my doubts and for a minute there, I gave up on him and wanted us to draft Luck but now I stand here completely humbled eating an 11th(our wins) helping of crow and truly honered that he's our QB. I love Eli and I love the Giants. Let's get 2 more baby![/quote]

You are the Mann!

It takes a big mann*to eat crow.* I wish a few others would mann up like you!

[/quote]Eli's the man... I'm just a spectator.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]haha your silly...
                          [/quote]Great picture. I love Blue Cheese myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X