Holy Crap it STINKS!! Name yours...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap it STINKS!! Name yours...

My Eli jersey smells like hell. I haven't washed it since the Dallas game. Call it superstition. Beer. Nachos. Salsa. Spaghetti sauce. Wine. Chile. Bourbon. I should put a photo on here, it's a mess. My wife is having a fit, but DO NOT WASH THE LUCK OUT OF IT. What superstions do you all have?? And I haven't even buried a gnome (yet)....
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: Holy Crap it STINKS!! Name yours...

I havent cut my hair since we beat Dallas (the first time), its a MESS!!!

Glad i didnt cut it after we lost to washington though

Comment

I constantly have to sit in the same position whenever something good happens. I cramp up like a mother****er during games, but its been a thing of mine for a while now. I used to do it during Nets games and they went to the NBA Finals. Just a habit now.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]My Eli jersey smells like hell. I haven't washed it since the Dallas game. Call it superstition. Beer. Nachos. Salsa. Spaghetti sauce. Wine. Chile. Bourbon. I should put a photo on here, it's a mess. My wife is having a fit, but DO NOT WASH THE LUCK OUT OF IT. What superstions do you all have?? And I haven't even buried a gnome (yet)....[/quote]

lol good, I'm not the only crazy one. I'd tell you but I have to do it for 2 more (hopefully) games. If I told you now, I'd have to kill you.[:P]

Comment

Got my gnome just before the Jets game. He has watched every game since with me, even brought him to my buddies house last week.

The gnome was VERY happy today.

Comment

27 Hampton Blue from 1990

Comment

I was thinking about growing a playoff beard of my own (just an excuse to grow one) but it didn't work too well back in 08/09, I even said back then that if we won it all I'd dye it blue.

Comment

I have special clothes I wear lucky jerseys, shirts, I take a special route to work which is ( 16 miles out of the way) and go through a special toll booth, I have to stop off at D&D and get the same thing 3 chocolate frosted donuts and an XL coffee. I know I'm crazy but its sports.

Whatever happened to those Gnomes?

Comment

Got to sit in the same spot every game and not have any thing Giants related on...lol..
                  ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! There just has to be more...keep 'em coming.
                    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

For the past few weeks, I have been wearing the same Mets shirt and blue and white flannel.

Seems to be working.

"Our O-Line"

p.s. the kid is fine, its from Americas funniest

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]My Eli jersey smells like hell. I haven't washed it since the Dallas game. Call it superstition. Beer. Nachos. Salsa. Spaghetti sauce. Wine. Chile. Bourbon. I should put a photo on here, it's a mess. My wife is having a fit, but DO NOT WASH THE LUCK OUT OF IT. What superstions do you all have?? And I haven't even buried a gnome (yet)....[/quote]First, DON'T TOUCH THAT JERSEY. My superstion is that I watch every big game (when I am not at Giants Stadium) with same group of friends. Go Blue!!
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]My Eli jersey smells like hell. I haven't washed it since the Dallas game. Call it superstition. Beer. Nachos. Salsa. Spaghetti sauce. Wine. Chile. Bourbon. I should put a photo on here, it's a mess. My wife is having a fit, but DO NOT WASH THE LUCK OUT OF IT. What superstions do you all have?? And I haven't even buried a gnome (yet)....[/quote]
                          Dude don't wash it
                          U can wash it feb 6th
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

My son's friend showed up to watch the game in his Jets jersey. My son wore his favorite teams' jersey...the Bengals. Me? I pulled out my 1986 sweatshirt with "Harry, get the gatorade!" printed on it. I won!
                            Chris

Comment

[quote user="EasyE23"]My son's friend showed up to watch the game in his Jets jersey. My son wore his favorite teams' jersey...the Bengals. Me? I pulled out my 1986 sweatshirt with "Harry, get the gatorade!" printed on it. I won!
                              Chris
                              [/quote]

Pull it out Sunday night dude!!! Pull it out!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X