Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats from a Bears fan!! (question also)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats from a Bears fan!! (question also)

Hello Giants nation. Congrats on a huge win for your organization. You guys are impressing again despite all the injuries and garbage talk. This leads to a question I'm sure you guys would be able to answer. As you guys know Marc Ross is in contention for possibly being the next Bears GM. I was wondering what the overall sentiment on him was.

Re: Congrats from a Bears fan!! (question also)

[quote user="ELROCKSTEADY"]Hello Giants nation. Congrats on a huge win for your organization. You guys are impressing again despite all the injuries and garbage talk. This leads to a question I'm sure you guys would be able to answer. As you guys know Ross is in contention for possibly being the next Bears GM. I was wondering what the overall sentiment on him was.
    [/quote]
    Ross?

Comment

[quote user="ELROCKSTEADY"]Hello Giants nation. Congrats on a huge win for your organization. You guys are impressing again despite all the injuries and garbage talk. This leads to a question I'm sure you guys would be able to answer. As you guys know Ross is in contention for possibly being the next Bears GM. I was wondering what the overall sentiment on him was.
      [/quote]Thanks.

Ross would be a good move for you guys, bad for us as far as i have heard.
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Could you send Devin Hester our way?

lol

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="ELROCKSTEADY"]Hello Giants nation. Congrats on a huge win for your organization. You guys are impressing again despite all the injuries and garbage talk. This leads to a question I'm sure you guys would be able to answer. As you guys know Ross is in contention for possibly being the next Bears GM. I was wondering what the overall sentiment on him was.
          [/quote]
          Ross?[/quote]

Marc Ross...

Comment

Marc Ross..would be a very good pick up for you guys

Comment

He is talking about Marc Ross. I believe he will do fine as a GM. He has learned under Jerry Reese who is a top 5 GM in this league. He has help bring us talent like Nicks, Cruz, Bradshaw, and JPP.
              Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Could you send Devin Hester our way?

lol[/quote] you never know, they guy did not make through the seasons really. he had nagging injuries that prevented him from doing anything the last couple of games... with our injuries I dont think it really mattered lol

Comment

[/quote]

Marc Ross has been an integral part of the scouting department and has definitely been critical to our Super Bowl run and everything since, especially in finding gems in the later rounds. Look at the talent he has helped bring aboard, starting that year:

Steve Smith
                  Kevin Boss
                  Ahmad Bradshaw
                  Aaron Ross
                  Terrel Thomas
                  Jason Pierre Paul
                  Hakeem Nicks
                  Kenny Phillips
                  Mario Manningham
                  Victor Cruuz
                  Jake Ballard
                  Kevin Boothe
                  Johnathon Goff
                  Jaquan Williams
                  Henry Hynoski
                  Mitch Petrus

I am sure I am missing some. But you have a handful of Pro-Bowlers there and most, if not all of those players are starting caliber.

When it comes to putting a team together, I would take Ross in a heart beat. Let alone anyone that Jerry Reese rubs off on.

Comment

He would be a good pick up, I'd hate to see him leave. I think he is a good talent evaluator. His reports are normally spot and doesn't fluff up his evaluations.

Comment

Ross? Anyway thanks for dropping by. I got a lot of love for Chi-Town, not for your football team(although I think your team is a very classy, historic one with some of the greatest players to take the field) but for the United Center where MJ's statue sits.

I'm a huge Bulls fan... I don't know if ur a fan of basketball but if you are, you got a lot to feel proud of. A Championship is coming back to Chicago, not in the form of the LombardI but a championship nevertheless.

Comment

Ok Marc Ross... I took too long to text.

Comment

I don't know how good a GM he would be. But one thing is for sure the man can evaluate talent big time.

+1 for sending Devin Hester our way.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"]Ross? Anyway thanks for dropping by. I got a lot of love for Chi-Town, not for your football team(although I think your team is a very classy, historic one with some of the greatest players to take the field) but for the United Center where MJ's statue sits.

I'm a huge Bulls fan... I don't know if ur a fan of basketball but if you are, you got a lot to feel proud of. A Championship is coming back to Chicago, not in the form of the LombardI but a championship nevertheless.[/quote]

Bears are my first passion, did grow up watching MJ, Pippen ect..though. I much prefer the Lombardi trophy rather than an NBA championship lol

Comment

[quote user="ELROCKSTEADY"]Hello Giants nation. Congrats on a huge win for your organization. You guys are impressing again despite all the injuries and garbage talk. This leads to a question I'm sure you guys would be able to answer. As you guys know Marc Ross is in contention for possibly being the next Bears GM. I was wondering what the overall sentiment on him was.
                              [/quote]

Marc Ross has been the director of scouting for the past few years since Reese took over as GM. he is a Harvard graduate. He was up for the GM job for Seattle last year but he would be a very good pick up. A sleeper.

Comment

Working...
                              X