Prince

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince

Ross goes down for a bit, Rolle cuts his hand, Prince is thrust into a position where he's guarding Jordy Nelson one-on-one for more than 10 plays, and Rodgers looks Nelson's way EVERY TIME.

Not a single pass thrown at Prince. Kid stepped into a limited role and did well. It's good to see, we're going to need him moving forward.

Didn't come in after Ross and Rolle were okay'd, but still good to see.

Also, Antrel Rolle played a hell of a game.

Re: Prince

[quote user="Itlan"]Ross goes down for a bit, Rolle cuts his hand, Prince is thrust into a position where he's guarding Jordy Nelson one-on-one for more than 10 plays, and Rodgers looks Nelson's way EVERY TIME.

Not a single pass thrown at Prince. Kid stepped into a limited role and did well. It's good to see, we're going to need him moving forward.

Also, Antrel Rolle played a hell of a game.[/quote]I noticed it too. Rogers wanted to go after Prince but he was playing solid coverage all day. I think he is settling down.

Comment

Its a shame this year was a wash, thanks to that early injury. He's going to be real good playing opposite of Webster after a full offseason.

Comment

LOL. Yeah and some where calling him a bust.

Comment

Just like every rookie, he needs some time to develop. People on this board sometimes think these guys should come in and day 1, light it up or else they're bust. Truth is, most of these guys don't even catch on till their 2nd or 3rd year. Look at Manningham, Toomer, Eli, Simms, Webster etc.

Having a rookie to come in and play lights out his first year is the exception, not the rule.

Comment

not sure but was prince the db who got beat on the pass that osi stripped on rodgers that would have probably gone for a td? other than that (if it was him) he did good/

Comment

[quote user="CharlieC42"]not sure but was prince the db who got beat on the pass that osi stripped on rodgers that would have probably gone for a td? other than that (if it was him) he did good/[/quote]That was Ross. It was a slo-go route, and Ross bit on the slant.

Comment

I saw Rodgers audible (I am assuming he audibles) once he saw Prince on Jordy ...he looked at Prince right away and Prince was doing a great job in coverage

Aikman even spoke about it briefly. Good to see him doing well.

Comment

That was amazing what Prince did, I think it went unnoticed by most, not me, when Ross went out and Prince came in Rodgers wanted to pick on Prince, but Prince blanketed Jordy Nelson, he made him irrelevant, it was the first time I noticed this Amukamara Island scouts talked about. There was Rodgers scrambling to the left, saw nothing there and had to scramble to the other side.

Comment

Do you think the coaches noticed it too? hopefully if Ross has another really bad they can put in the Prince instead of some ST cb?

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"]Ross goes down for a bit, Rolle cuts his hand, Prince is thrust into a position where he's guarding Jordy Nelson one-on-one for more than 10 plays, and Rodgers looks Nelson's way EVERY TIME.

Also, Antrel Rolle played a hell of a game.[/quote]Great
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

For a guy who has had no offseason and was out for 3/4 of the season with a broken foot, I think he is doing good. I can't wait to see what he does with a full offseason. I still lol when people question the Prince pick.

Comment

I'm used to Webster being great.....but Ross has really done a nice job, and Prince is clearly improving.

Comment

Also, Antrel Rolle played a hell of a game.[/quote]

Yes Prince was outstanding. Funny thing is that Kiper regraded all the draft picks this year, and called into question Prince and whether he was a future starter because of his up and down year.

Fact is, this kid has all the talent in the world, and I expect him to be our #1 CB, in a year or two.

Comment

I gotta give it to our 2ndary as a whole, Aaron Rodgers usually carves up everyone of his opponents for 300+ yds

And, WTF Deion Grant playing the game of his career!!!!
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                              X