Phil Simms was right.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Simms was right.

Phil was on with Francesa this morning. Said Giants were more talented than the Packers. Guess he was right!

Re: Phil Simms was right.

I love how the alumni rallies around the team. It has to be inspiring. Tiki and Pierce I'm not talking about you.

Comment

Simms is always right!! Right Bill

Comment

[quote user="IAmTheFly"]I love how the alumni rallies around the team. It has to be inspiring. Tiki and Pierce I'm not talking about you.[/quote]
        Pierce rallies around the Gmen...he was goin nuts on twitter, he loves it

Comment

He said that on the Dan Patrick Show this week too. I agree. Green Bay's receivers, particularly Jermichael Finley, are vastly overrated.

Comment

[quote user="Medisleman"]Phil was on with Francesa this morning.* Said Giants were more talented than the Packers.* Guess he was right!
            [/quote]
            Nice
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="PrideofNY"]He said that on the Dan Patrick Show this week too. I agree. Green Bay's receivers, particularly Jermichael Finley, are vastly overrated.
              [/quote]

I said earlier this week that Jermichel Finley drops 50% of his passes.

I was wrong. He drops 75%.

Comment

[quote user="IAmTheFly"]I love how the alumni rallies around the team. It has to be inspiring. Tiki and Pierce I'm not talking about you.[/quote]

Pierce? Pierce loves the giants man, loves them as much as Strahan does, check out his twitter account today.

Comment

Working...
                X