No announcement yet.

WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY: Pats or Ravens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY: Pats or Ravens?

IF we make it to the Super Bowl, who would you rather play? The Pats or Ravens?

Give me the Ravens. I'll be rooting for them next week before our game.

Re: WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY: Pats or Ravens?

49 ers first ....

Comment

Id rather see us beating the 49ers next week first

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]IF we make it to the Super Bowl, who would you rather play? The Pats or Ravens?

Give me the Ravens. I'll be rooting for them next week before our game.[/quote]
        Ravens. Cause now that we are finished beating up on the Ryan's we are on to the Harbaugh brothers. Lol
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Overdrive92"]IF we make it to the Super Bowl, who would you rather play? The Pats or Ravens?

Give me the Ravens. I'll be rooting for them next week before our game.[/quote]
          Ravens. Cause now that we are finished beating up on the Ryan's we are on to the Harbaugh brothers. Lol[/quote]

Yea Ravens all day. Our offenses can score on anyone so im just worried about strong offensive teams. ravens have no shot against this o and our d will stifle flacco

Comment

I'd rather play the Ravens than the Pats. You never want to go up against one of the greatest quarterbacks ever in the big game.

But in my opinion, we just have to get past the 49ers first. I think the 49ers are better than either AFC team.

Comment

I'd rather play the Ravens than the Pats. You never want to go up against one of the greatest quarterbacks ever in the big game.

But in my opinion, we just have to get past the 49ers first. I think the 49ers are better than either AFC team.

Comment

who cares? we're going to beat one of them anyway

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]IF we make it to the Super Bowl, who would you rather play? The Pats or Ravens? Give me the Ravens. I'll be rooting for them next week before our game.[/quote]

Give me the Ravens not because Iam worried about facing the Pats again but because I want revenge for the Super Bowl 35 loss.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Ravens, unfinished business from the 2000 season!

Comment

Let's not get ****y -- 49ers first. BUT, since you asked, the Ravens to get back for 2000.

Comment

Pats will play with a bigger chip on their shoulders, and they have been really good as of late. I'd rather face the Ravens.

BUT... we have to beat 49ers first. Can't overlook this game. I think a lot of us (if not all) were hoping it'd come down to us playing them again as they would be easier than the Saints.... but lets hope that doesn't mean the team will sleep on them. The 49ers haven't been talked about a whole lot this season - lets hope they're not the sleeper team.

Comment

Exactly....I'm not looking past the 49ers....that's going to be a very tough opponent.

Comment

49ers

Comment

Ravens.

They're the easier team to beat and we can get revenge for 2000.

Comment

Working...
                              X