The DJ Ware spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DJ Ware spot

What the hell was that, clearly he had a 1st down at mid field then they spot the ball 2 yards shy and no one even mentions anything or challenges. What a disgusting officiating display!!!! The Osi hit and of course the fumble, I was sick. I am in celebration mode now but I'm still piping hot over the refs, this has to stop!!!

Re: The DJ Ware spot

[quote user="eastbayblue"]What the hell was that, clearly he had a 1st down at mid field then they spot the ball 2 yards shy and no one even mentions anything or challenges. What a disgusting officiating display!!!! The Osi hit and of course the fumble, I was sick. I am in celebration mode now but I'm still piping hot over the refs, this has to stop!!![/quote]

You'd think after last week, there would have been a conversation about how to properly spot a ball.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to the day when the refs are replaced by robots.

Comment

Yep...one of the many timesI cursed out the refs tonight!!!
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]Yep...one of the many times*I cursed out the refs tonight!!![/quote]ditto. Still am.
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Same here I'm talking at the tv wtf kind of spot was that I was thinking I missed something...and we don't even get a replay as I remember it... you could see Ware complaining...

Comment

It was so obvious, who this ref was rooting for.

Comment

[quote user="byron"]Same here I'm talking at the tv wtf kind of spot was that I was thinking I missed something...and we don't even get a replay as I remember it... you could see Ware complaining...[/quote]

Nope...no replay. Believe me, I was screaming for one.

Comment

[quote user="byron"]Same here I'm talking at the tv wtf kind of spot was that I was thinking I missed something...and we don't even get a replay as I remember it... you could see Ware complaining...[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

What got me is that not even the commentators mentioned it.

Like it never happened.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Nope...no replay.* Believe me, I was screaming for one.

[/quote]

But Coughlin was forced to take into consideration that the bleeping Packer-helping Refs might not overturn that even with a replay challenge and lose a timeout.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

But Coughlin was forced to take into consideration that the bleeping Packer-helping Refs might not overturn that even with a replay challenge and lose a timeout.[/quote]

Exactly, already had one taken earlier and if they lose that one he gets zero more for the game. They have to revamp this replay thing in the offseason. Even the WWE isn't so blatantly phony. Bobby The Brain Heenan did a better job of hiding insidious tactics.

Comment

Yeah thanks for the replay, that was a 1st down. It's all bull

Comment

I was amazed first at the spot then at the fact nothing was said by anyone including the Giants. It was a pathetic spot and just another "homer" call in the Packers favor.

Comment

I had it on DVR and went over it and over it and just did not see why there was such a serious discrepancy on the spot...we werent talking inches here...they missed it by feet. Not sure why it wasn't contended. And though I know these *******s threw away challenges/time-outs on Coughlin before, at least a spectacle would have been made of it and if they didn't respot then there would certainly have been a legitament reason for a complaint to the league. Not so sure now, even though there is irrefuatble evidence.

Comment

[quote user="eastbayblue"]What the hell was that, clearly he had a 1st down at mid field then they spot the ball 2 yards shy and no one even mentions anything or challenges. What a disgusting officiating display!!!! The Osi hit and of course the fumble, I was sick. I am in celebration mode now but I'm still piping hot over the refs, this has to stop!!![/quote]
                              Dude without those 3 calls the might Packers very well might be shutout 37-0
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X