• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks better than Plax?

I LOVE PLAX.
    But....
    Hakeem The Dream is a legend right now.
    Who has impressed you more in the playoffs?
    Plax roasted gb to and caught the sb winning td.
    Nicks has 4 tds in 2 games in the playoffs this year so far...

Re: Nicks better than Plax?

I'm not sure we win the NFC in 2007 without Plax's game against the Pack.

Having said that, I think Hakeem. . .well. . .

Comment

Injured Plax undressed their secondary, it was so comical. Pro Bowl Harris looked like an amateur.....

Comment

Maybe I'm being biased because of hindsight, but I like Hakeem better. Better playmaker, better athlete, better player, and most of all, MUCH better character.

Comment

dude...

Comment

Hakeem Nicks is 24, and dominating cbs. I'd take him over a healthy plax any day of the week.

Comment

And anyone else notice that Hakeem used to always get caught from behind, and now it doesn't seem to happen. He's doing something right!

Comment

Nicks and Cruz are better, on the field, in practices and meetings, and at home.

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]And anyone else notice that Hakeem used to always get caught from behind, and now it doesn't seem to happen.* He's doing something right!
                  [/quote]He did always say he had an extra gear no one had seen yet.

Comment

Nicks is the best receiver the giants have ever had.

Comment

Respect to Plax for helping us when that year but, Nicks is better.

Comment

Nicks-Cruz-Manningham Combo in 2011 is definitely more potent and dangerous than the Plax-Toomer-Smith trio in 07.

Comment

It's one thing to embarrass backup safeties like Charlie Peprah that don't like to tackle like Nicks did today. It's entirely another to embarrass an All-Pro corner like Al Harris like Plax did 4 years ago.

I'd take a 24 year old Nicks over a 30 something Plax for a season, no question, but Plax had a better game 4 years ago than Nicks had today. Not to take away from Nicks' performance today, it was great, but I can't ever remember a WR undressing our DB's like Plax did that day. Ever.

Comment

[quote user="Gunakor"]It's one thing to embarrass backup safeties like Charlie Peprah that don't like to tackle like Nicks did today. It's entirely another to embarrass an All-Pro corner like Al Harris like Plax did 4 years ago.

I'd take a 24 year old Nicks over a 30 something Plax for a season, no question, but Plax had a better game 4 years ago than Nicks had today. Not to take away from Nicks' performance today, it was great, but I can't ever remember a WR undressing our DB's like Plax did that day. Ever.[/quote]

Peprah was also a former Giants draft pick by the way if people remeber. lol

Comment

Nicksssssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X