Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next time do not go 15-1 if you are worried about rust.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next time do not go 15-1 if you are worried about rust.

For the haters using that now as the reason why GB loss. Feel free to share.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Next time do not go 15-1 if you are worried about rust.

We had a bye AND we played great!

Comment

[quote user="RiceFan49"]We had a bye AND we played great![/quote]You guys did. IMHO you guys should have blown them out earlier with all those turnovers.
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Comment

rust....shmust....

if anyone was rusty it was the refs...lol

The Packers O was taken out of their game by the Giants D. Also They just couldnt handle the game day oressure.....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]rust....shmust....

if anyone was rusty it was the refs...lol

The Packers O was taken out of their game by the Giants D. Also They just couldnt handle the game day oressure.....[/quote]

Change your avatar bro! WOOOO

Comment

the 49ers played their starters in week 17

Comment

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]the 49ers played their starters in week 17
              [/quote]
              We also had to...
              The only starter the Packers didn't play was Rodgers if I'm not mistaken?...

But anyway.. Excuses will be excuses.
              Apparently the Niners only beat NO because they play dirty and intentionally hurt Brees,Graham, and Thomas.

*Shrug*

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="tripleaamin9"]the 49ers played their starters in week 17
                [/quote]
                We also had to...

Apparently the Niners only beat NO because they play dirty and intentionally hurt Brees,Graham, and Thomas.

*Shrug*[/quote]I watched the game. Was a great game. That is what i remember from great defenses.
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="GameTime"]rust....shmust.... if anyone was rusty it was the refs...lol The Packers O was taken out of their game by the Giants D. Also They just couldnt handle the game day oressure.....[/quote] Change your avatar bro! WOOOO[/quote]

not till Tuesday......thats my usual gameplan......lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="tripleaamin9"]the 49ers played their starters in week 17
                    [/quote]
                    We also had to...

*Shrug*[/quote]I watched the game. Was a great game. That is what i remember from great defenses.[/quote]

Agreed 100%,

It's all about sore losers. Hard hitting is what football is all about. Would be an awful sport otherwise.

Comment

I wouldn't call it rust. Green Bay was most notable for not having player organized workouts during the lockout yet started the season on fire nonetheless. If 5 months of inactivity didn't cause rust to start the season, I don't think 3 weeks of inactivity is to blame here.

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="tripleaamin9"]the 49ers played their starters in week 17
                        [/quote]
                        We also had to...

*Shrug*[/quote]I watched the game. Was a great game. That is what i remember from great defenses.[/quote]

Agreed 100%,

It's all about sore losers. Hard hitting is what football is all about. Would be an awful sport otherwise.[/quote]they are trying, but as long as its a clean hit I have no issues.
                        Peace,
                        DragonSoul

Comment

There's a buzzsaw in the playoffs, and it's the NY Giants...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="JayDAche"][quote user="tripleaamin9"]the 49ers played their starters in week 17
                            [/quote]
                            We also had to...

*Shrug*[/quote]
                            They're saying you guys played dirty? Thats funny. I thought the saints did. Give what you get I guess.

Okay this week: Fair fighting. No biting. Loser goes down swinging. Good luck

Comment

A lot are saying drops and that Jennings got paid off to throw the game.

How about giving gmen some credit for playing hard and well.

Comment

Working...
                              X