I know Mariucci is long gone.... but the "Bummer" remark still bugs me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Mariucci is long gone.... but the "Bummer" remark still bugs me

I hate to see the present 49rs pay for Steve's I'll advised comment but its time to set the record straight.
    I hope Steve and T.O. are watching Sunday night........afterwards let me tell them in advance "Bummer!!!"

I will take that loss to my grave along with Ernie Accorsi who made that same"grave" remark on the radio from his hotel room in San Fran the morning after.

Re: I know Mariucci is long gone.... but the "Bummer" remark still bugs me

Screw the Mooch and his inherited 15 minutes of fame.

Poser coach.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]I hate to see the present 49rs pay for Steve's I'll advised comment but its time to set the record straight.
      I hope Steve and T.O. are watching Sunday night........afterwards let me tell them in advance "Bummer!!!"

I will take that loss to my grave along with Ernie Accorsi who made that same"grave" remark on the radio from his hotel room in San Fran the morning after.
      [/quote]

What did EA say the morning after? I don't remember hearing anything. It had to have been much nicer than my choice words.

Comment

We told WFAN- "He would take that loss to his grave"

I think it was a remark made to Fatso

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]We told WFAN- "He would take that loss to his grave"

[/quote]

in reference to who? Fassel?

also, if it were one man who really wanted to get back there, it would be Rich Seubert.
          REESE SIGN THE MAN

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]We told WFAN- "He would take that loss to his grave"

[/quote]

in reference to who? Fassel?

also, if it were one man who really wanted to get back there, it would be Rich Seubert.
            REESE SIGN THE MAN

Comment

Working...
            X