Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List your favorite play of the game

mine's a little weird.

seeing every single special teams player staying absolutely still until the ball was kicked when we recovered that cheap gaget onside kick play.

is there any play that better shows the mind boggling contrast of how this team was playing and is playing now?

LOVED IT. chest swelled out with pride in the amount of dicipline and attention to detail that requires.

they keep doing the little things like that and no one will beat this team.

sigpic

Re: List your favorite play of the game

The Hail Mary pass from Eli to Nicks before half, hands down! That was Eli to Tyree-esque.

Comment

Hakeem Nicks' first touchdown. He gets hit, bounces off, spins around, and then outruns everybody. Awesome play.

Comment

That hail mary was just ridiculous. The Bradshaw play to even make that possible, then a TD? Doesnt really get any better.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

mine's a little weird.

seeing every single special teams player staying absolutely still until the ball was kicked when we recovered that cheap gaget onside kick play.

is there any play that better shows the mind boggling contrast of how this team was playing and is playing now?

LOVED IT. chest swelled out with pride in the amount of dicipline and attention to detail that requires.

[/quote]

was thinking of that play just because of the utter discipline they showed and also the ability to make the play.

I loved Eli's pass to Manningham after the Packer fumble. That ball had big time juice on it and he throws right past the refs head to nail MM......sweet......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Great call on the discipline of the kick return team being a great play, and the announcers did a good job pointing that out.

The favorite for me, though, was the hail mary. In over 30 years of rooting for the Giants, I can't remember a hail mary catch in the end zone, and certainly not in such a big game!

I was still on a high from that when the second half started!

Comment

I loved everything Hakeem Nicks did, but the 4th down SACK has to get recognition. Huge play.

Comment

The Jacobs TD run because of what it said to me about our team.

Game essentially over at this point. Jacobs reverses field on an essentially meaningless play, still determined to get yards.

EVERYONE goes with the play, including Eli, who sealed the end with the sweatest block he's ever thrown.

Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

teh hial mary was something special . Such a huge play and great way to demoralize the pack right before the half

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

mine's a little weird.

LOVED IT.* chest swelled out with pride in the amount of dicipline and attention to detail that requires.

[/quote]

I loved Eli's pass to Manningham after the Packer fumble. That ball had big time juice on it and he throws right past the refs head to nail MM......sweet......

[/quote]

I think Eli missed his target on that one []

Comment

the Bradshaw first run ,.. which I think let the air out of GB sails.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

mine's a little weird.

[/quote]

[/quote] I think Eli missed his target on that one [][/quote]

no doubt.....good call....[]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

IMHO I appreciated the Nicks hit & run td. He took a hell of a shot and kept motoring to get things started.

Comment

Bradon Jacobs TD, b/c I actually was able to exhale for the 1st time all game

Comment

[quote user="PrideofNY"]Hakeem Nicks' first touchdown. He gets hit, bounces off, spins around, and then outruns everybody. Awesome play.
                              [/quote]

Why does everybody keep calling him Nicks?

(no red on phone)

Comment

Working...
                              X