No announcement yet.

Which rematch YOU want: Bal-NYG NE-NYG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which rematch YOU want: Bal-NYG NE-NYG?

I'll be rooting for the ravens over pats

Thats only because we have beaten The pats 2 straight times and I'm tire of them, and besides NYG-Bal SB is going to be a more exciting defense matchup. With the NYG-NE it might be a high scoring game since the pats defense isn't that great

Re: Which rematch YOU want: Bal-NYG NE-NYG?

I'd like to beat the 49ers and get there first.

Comment

Baltimore, because the beatdown we owe them has been stewing for over a decade.

Comment

Gotta say Ravens because my cousin is as big a Ravens fan as I am a Giants fan. we watch every NFL game together and we always go back and forth over who's team is better (he always pulls the '00 card) Would love to rub his face in it.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]I'll be rooting for the ravens over pats Thats only because we have beaten The pats 2 straight times and I'm tire of them, and besides NYG-Bal SB is going to be a more exciting defense matchup. With the NYG-NE it might be a high scoring game since the pats defense isn't that great[/quote]NE, let history repeat itself.

Comment

Really tough to say. Right now I would think we have a better chance against the Raves. They barely beat the Texans.

Comment

Baltimore

Comment

i don't want any part of the pats this year.

go ravens go.

sigpic

Comment

I want to exact revenge against the Ravens for 2000. That and the Pats are playing really really well now.

Comment

Pats, so we can get a running game going, but I can see the benefits of playing the Ravens.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I wanna beat SF first but for the sake of this thread I'll say...We have nothing to prove against NE! Plus quite honestly I dont wanna see that offense again. I think we owe the Ravens BIGTIME! Especially Ray Ray! After watching their game against Houston IM not impressed by their Defense or their Offense.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]I'll be rooting for the ravens over pats

Thats only because we have beaten The pats 2 straight times and I'm tire of them, and besides NYG-Bal SB is going to be a more exciting defense matchup. With the NYG-NE it might be a high scoring game since the pats defense isn't that great[/quote]I know we're getting ahead of ourselves but " the revenge tour" won't be complete until we get some payback for the 2000 sb against the ravens...but I wouldn't mind sticking it to the pats again....

Comment

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]I'll be rooting for the ravens over pats

Thats only because we have beaten The pats 2 straight times and I'm tire of them, and besides NYG-Bal SB is going to be a more exciting defense matchup. With the NYG-NE it might be a high scoring game since the pats defense isn't that great[/quote]

Ill take the 49er re match

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Pats, so we can get a running game going, but I can see the benefits of playing the Ravens.[/quote]

If we play against the ravens we'll basically need to just rip all the running plays out of the playbook, but other than that I'm fine with the matchup. Joe Flacco will poop his pants when he sees our d-line chasing after him.

Comment

Doesn't matter...just want to win this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X