Bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw

Is there any doubt that- pound for pound - Bradshaw is one of the most powerful, toughest backs there is ??
    Amazing how he runs, constantly keeping his legs in motion. Also love his blocking !!

Re: Bradshaw

He might be THE TOUGHEST back in the nfl. Guy could hardly walk this year and still gave his all on every play.

Comment

He said he is in pain all the time.

Just keeps going though.

Comment

the guy is eveything that a "team" player is and should be. He gives it all the time and truly wants himself and every other player on the team to ge it done.

As another poster mentioned his blocking and Jacobs too are huge reason Eli makes many of his plays.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

He threw a great block early in the game. Took the defender out of the play and that gave Eli the time to make a play.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]He threw a great block early in the game. Took the defender out of the play and that gave Eli the time to make a play.[/quote]

I believe it was a Packer's LBer too....cut him right down. Was that on the Nicks 1st TD??? Maybe the play to Ballard? I remember the block but not which pass play it was...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't think it was on the TD. Maybe the Ballard catch.

The replay is on Wednesday night.

Comment

Working...
              X