Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit: Who is going to the game??

just wondering

Re: Any season ticket holders NOT going to the game?

its in SF...

Comment

Re: Any season ticket holders NOT going to the game?

[quote user="slipknottin"]its in SF...[/quote]

oh yeah haha i guess that makes sense...

Comment

Re: edit: Who is going to the game??

I live a hour n half away. Ive been looking for any seats thats in my price range. SOB tickets are wayc expensive. I think im gonna have a car wash with donations or something LOL If I cant make it to the game I will be atleast headed out to SF to some SPORTS BARS. To be around Giants fans!!!

Comment

I am going to game, but will be looking to hang out at a sports bar for first game. Anyone know a good place?

Comment

[quote user="AllDayEli10"]I live a hour n half away. Ive been looking for any seats thats in my price range. SOB tickets are wayc expensive. I think im gonna have a car wash with donations or something LOL If I cant make it to the game I will be atleast headed out to SF to some SPORTS BARS. To be around Giants fans!!![/quote]

what are you talking about?? they still didnt go on sale on ticketmaster...they go on sale wednesday i think..and will be as cheap as $158 for uppers..go look

Comment

Unfortunately tickets wont be that cheap. You can check stubhub/razorgator/ticketexchange/craightlist(dont recommend), and cheapest you're going to find is 350+ atm

And remember if it sounds too good to be true............

Comment

Season ticket holders were able to buy a limit of 4 two weeks ago.

The game is considered sold out, the tickets ppl are buying for 400% of MSRP are from season ticket holders making a profit -- simply because the profit was more important or couldn't go to the game.

In any case, they did go on sale. The ones on ticketmaster I think are the left overs, but again, season ticket holders get first dibs for FOUR more before they get sold to the public.

So basically expect to pay ALOT =X

Comment

Working...
                X