The apology thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The apology thread

at one time or another this season, i think every poster on this board (self included) has bashed Reese, Coughlin, Fewell and Gilbride - either all of them or some of them. I owe them an apology (in my case Reese and Fewell) - they stuck to their guns, and we have a good shot at making another SB. At this point, with a couple more good games, Fewell and Gilbride will be mentioned as HC candidates, and TC will be writing his own contract extension. Amazing turnaround.

Re: The apology thread

Sorry Eli you're not overpaid.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Sorry Jerry...you knew exactly what you were doing in the draft and FA and I...well, I'm an idiot.
      Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Sorry Osi, I wouldn't trade you for any picks. I rather you play for us next year.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Sorry Osi, I wouldn't trade you for any picks. I rather you play for us next year.[/quote]

Sorry Osi....I still think you're a bum and I am looking forward to your upcoming, distracting hold-out due to your elevated opinion of yourself.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Sorry Osi, I wouldn't trade you for any picks. I rather you play for us next year.[/quote]

Sorry Osi....I still think you're a bum and I am looking forward to your upcoming, distracting hold-out due to your elevated opinion of yourself.

[/quote]

sigh

Comment

Sorry gilbride. I still hate you, and your playcalls are extremelly questionable at times, but you always lead us to putting points on the board and winning games.

Comment

[quote user="NYFan221"]Sorry gilbride. I still hate you, and your playcalls are extremelly questionable at times, but you always lead us to putting points on the board and winning games.
                [/quote]

as impressive an admission as i've seen on these board.

+1

solid post from a very mature fan.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[quote user="NYFan221"]Sorry gilbride. I still hate you, and your playcalls are extremelly questionable at times, but you always lead us to putting points on the board and winning games.
                  [/quote]

+1

[/quote]

I have no idea if this is sarcasm.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] sigh[/quote]

I just can't warm up to this guy. He's still undisciplined and he's still a "Me" guy.

Sorry Slip. He gets under my skin.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

I'm sorry that you're being such a d.bag (and we usually agree on stuff) but Osi's strip sack erased a sure touchdown - Ross bit on that slant.
                      Originally posted by PennState1
                      In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] sigh[/quote]

I just can't warm up to this guy.** He's still undisciplined and he's still a "Me" guy.

Sorry Slip.* He gets under my skin.

[/quote]

Undisciplined? Please explain.
                        Originally posted by PennState1
                        In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

[quote user="KidA"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[/quote]

+1

[/quote]

I have no idea if this is sarcasm.
                          [/quote]

no sarcasm at all. it takes a big man to admit that all the fact staring them in the face tells them their original opinion is wrong, even though they can never bring themselves to actually 'like' the guy.

sigpic

Comment

I am sorry for thinking these guys on this team were bums. It looked really bleak there once we lost to Wash. Also I am sorry if I ever offend people on these boards.

...Wait how far are we going with apologies?

Anyway, its a beautiful day! Go Giants!

Comment

I've liked Coughlin, but lost respect for him in the 2010 Eagles meltdown when he allowed premature celebration before the worst collapse in franchise history. Truth be told I wanted him fired for the 2008 meltdown after Plax shot himself, biggest wasted opportunity ever.

All the numbers and statistics show just bad things, things that should get somebody fired. Things that usually mean losing football.

I guess it can't account for magic. Sorry, Tom.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X