Calm down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down

We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt.

Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.

Re: Calm down

agree

Comment

I'm really not impressed by them. The hype for alex smith is unwarranted in my eyes. He won the game, but didn't do anything crazy good. the defense is my biggest scare. either way, it'll be a great game.

Comment

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"]We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt. Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.[/quote]

If kicking our butt means getting help from the refs due to a no call on illegal contact on Ballard(should have been called happened after 5 yards and before the tipped pass)on the last play the Giants had that could have set them up to go to overtime than ok we got our butts kicked.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"]We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt.

Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.[/quote]Here's where you are right: the 49ers are a very good team.

Here's where you are wrong: That they kicked our butts.

We were in that game the entire time and the fact that we had a chance in the 4th to win it after turning it over a gazillion times shows that they can be had.

Save for some questionable play calling on the last drive, we had that game in the bag.

Having lost that game actually works in our favor. These guys know they let one get away. Like they did with GB.

Comment

[quote user="GiantSinceBirth78"]We play the 49's next week. We are not in the SB yet. The 49s are a very good team that already kicked our butt. Let's not get crazy and look past that game. Dont be fooled, the 49s are a very good team.[/quote]

I never understand these posts.

WE ARE FANS!!! We can look past whatever game we want and it has NO EFFECT on our teams play. If our players were looking past the 49rs I would agree. But we don't play.

So to all Giants fans......

Please feel free to go crazy. Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch. Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

WE ARE FANS!!!* We can* look past whatever game we want and it has NO EFFECT on our teams play.* If our players were looking past the 49rs I would agree.* But we don't play.

Please feel free to go crazy.* Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch.** Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.

[/quote] You just dont get it. That's ok.

Comment

nobody is looking pass the 9ers,TC will not let that happen,ROLLE,ELI.TUCK,BOLEY,NICKS!!!Simms were so close we can do this thing 22-25 268!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

WE ARE FANS!!!* We can* look past whatever game we want and it has NO EFFECT on our teams play.* If our players were looking past the 49rs I would agree.* But we don't play.

Please feel free to go crazy.* Please feel free to look past the 49rs and look forward to a Giants/Pats SB rematch.** Because it won't hurt the team in any possible way.

[/quote]This x100. The only people who shouldn't be looking past the 49ers are the players, coaching staff, and front office. I like to look past the 49ers as to the possibilities of what SB game we could have. Deny the Patriots another ring or get revenge on Baltimore? Good stuff...

Comment

We don't turn the ball over and we win, easily I think.

Comment

The team will not look past them do I can. Lol.

Seriously, I hope they play as good as they have been and go to the Super Bowl. Then win the Super Bowl. That is all I ask for:

Comment

I agree 100%....never count your eggs before they hatch.

I understand what we say and think has no effect on the game but I personally don't like getting my hopes up for something that hasn't happened yet and then being depressed later.

It also makes you look like a clown if you've been going around to everyone saying "we're going to the SB" and we end up losing next week

Comment

As much as the fans and media want to bag on Smith. People don't realize he already has 6 4th Quarter come backs this season......

So he may not put up a bazillion yards, but he is probably the most clutch QB THIS season.

And wow, never thought I'd say that lol. This is from a person who was hopping he wouldn't even be here this season.

Comment

[quote user="ratchoke"]As much as the fans and media want to bag on Smith. People don't realize he already has 6 4th Quarter come backs this season...... So he may not put up a bazillion yards, but he is probably the most clutch QB THIS season. And wow, never thought I'd say that lol. This is from a person who was hopping he wouldn't even be here this season.[/quote]

Actually, That would be ELI.....

Comment

doesnt matter what the fans do.....as long as the players are focused....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X