Francesa's an Idiot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francesa's an Idiot

I know people are going to say "duh", but is anyone watching or listening to him? He has no idea what the call was on that fumble. He thinks the call on the field was a fumble and it was overturned. He doesn't realize that the call was overruled when they went to commercial and that the ref said the call on the field STANDS.

I know this doesn't matter, but it's bugging the heck out of me enough to start a thread on it. Why somebody hasn't gotten in this guy's ear to correct him is beyond me.

Re: Francesa's an Idiot

yea I saw that lol

Comment

That was pretty bad, and he wouldn't let the guy explain what really happened. I like listening to him, but he interrupts EVERYONE.

Comment

I heard it. I've never called into WFAN but I wanted to at that point because he was being such an idiot.

To be honest, I'm pissed because I'm listening to him. *turns radio off*

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]That was pretty bad, and he wouldn't let the guy explain what really happened. I like listening to him, but he interrupts EVERYONE.
          [/quote]

yea he had that dumb look when he realized priceless lol

Comment

yeah im listening now on the iphone and I was yelling to myself. "MIKE SHUT THE HELL UP THE GUY IS RIGHT"

Comment

[quote user="manning to shockey"]yeah im listening now on the iphone and I was yelling to myself. "MIKE SHUT THE HELL UP THE GUY IS RIGHT"[/quote]

To be fair he corrected himself.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="manning to shockey"]yeah im listening now on the iphone and I was yelling to myself. "MIKE SHUT THE HELL UP THE GUY IS RIGHT"[/quote]

[/quote]

I must've missed it. Sometimes he's just so stubborn it's frustrating

Comment

now he wants to change the subject lol

Comment

[quote user="jgrangers11"][quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

I must've missed it. Sometimes he's just so stubborn it's frustrating[/quote]

+1

Comment

[quote user="MaCkTiC"]now he wants to change the subject lol
                      [/quote]

WFAN is the reason I bought a Sirius radio for my house. How long until he talks Yankees?

Scoops

Comment

can u believe this ... 1st he doesn't even know they changed the call on the field ... did he even watch the game???

he hates the Giants and his objectivity is affected by it

making me sick, maybe that is what he wants to do .. fire us up, flood the phone lines, but he is supposed to have knowledge and he sounds stupid

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]can u believe this ... 1st he doesn't even know they changed the call on the field ... did he even watch the game???

he hates the Giants and his objectivity is affected by it

making me sick, maybe that is what he wants to do .. fire us up, flood the phone lines, but he is supposed to have knowledge and he sounds stupid[/quote]

this is priceless....

he's talking new orleans as if we facing them lol

Comment

Yeah but the Giant fans that are calling keep harping on the one call. I think there was a little more to the game than that call. Enough already!

Comment

sometime's

Comment

Working...
                              X