Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like a funeral on BSPN.................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like a funeral on BSPN.................

Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he deliversthe eulogy on the Packer's season.

And all I am hearing are excuses about bye weeks and rust!!

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Re: It's like a funeral on BSPN.................

I was watching Prime Time somewhere around 1:00 am and he was flabbergasted, literally speechless over how the Green Bay defense was neutralized. Oh Raji, oh Hawk, oh Matthews, oh Woodson, how I mourn thee.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

LOVING THIS !!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing)
        'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game"
        crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there
        all sad faced in solemn agreement.

a total maroon.
        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

LOVING THIS !!!!!!!

[/quote][]

Comment

The NFL Network guys were loving it though.

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing)
              'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game"

a total maroon.[/quote]

When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he delivers*the eulogy on the Packer's season.

[/quote]

Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them.

Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to tongue bathe. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="stormblue"]i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing) 'we will never know just how much impact the death of Philbin's son had on the players and the outcome of the game" crap that he was spewing, while Tom sat there all sad faced in solemn agreement. a total maroon.[/quote] When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****[/quote]

This.

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="FBomb"]

Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he deliversthe eulogy on the Packer's season.

[/quote] Really? The Pats, Ravens and Niners all had byes. Didn't seem to affect them. Think about it - no Favre, no Vick, no Romo - now no Rodgers or Brees to tongue bathe. Eli isn't worthy - they probably don't think the Ravens or Niners are interesting enough and Brady....ho-hum.[/quote]

Well, it certainly can't be that the Giants just plain kicked their ***!!! That would be ridiculous!

Comment

Lolol love seeing them cry over the saints and packers

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="stormblue"]i stopped listening to them last night when he was saying ( and i'm paraphrasing)

a total maroon.[/quote]

When someone pulls that card on national tv there is not much you can say without looking like a ****[/quote]

total bull****. I guaruntee none of the players knew his kid anyway. maybe met him once lame *** excuse then dilfer goes into talking about his son. the players arent going to be affected by their coaches son, he was a rapist anyway

Comment

The Giants beat this team twice. The refs did all they could to help them yesterday and they still got beat bad at home where they averaged 40 points a game this year.

Rust? LOL. The Giants beat them with many starters out. Maybe they should study what happened the 1st time they played. Oh, and their defense stunk all season long. That is why they finished last in the league and they where healthy.

Watch NFL Network if you can. So much better.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Boomer looks like he's going to cry as he delivers*the eulogy on the Packer's season.

[/quote]

These guys should feel ashamed they are even going that route.

Before Sunday, every analyst on all the different TV media were ridiculing the idea of GB in general, and Rodgers in particular, being "rusty".

As their justification--and understandably so--they all pointed to how the lack of pre season and Rodgers' lack of holding unofficial pre season sessions like Brees, Eli, and many other QBs did last Spring nearly had the opposite effect on Rodgers. They all said--again, understandably so--"how'd that work out for Rodgers?" He had a virtual historic season this season.

And should the Giants feel guilty that Rodgers took the last reg season game off knowing he would additionally have the bye week off?

And, as others have said here, Brady and Brees had a bye week, and THEY (along with their respective offenses) sure didn't look "rusty".

If the Pack laid an "egg" yesterday, as some homer writer said as some lame excuse for Packers' performance, then how about admitting the Giants STOMPED the **** out of their "egg"?

Query to Raji---how you like the Giants "soft OL" now??

To me, the bottom line is the entire Packer organization failed to learn from their experience last year.

They failed to properly utilize that experience both in preparation for yesterday's game, and by failing to recognize that the Giants have been--just like the 2010 Packers--trending upwards from game 15 of the regular season through the post season.

Well, shame on them.

And too ****ing bad.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

Lmao! We destroyed their first god (Tom Brady) and now their new one! They don't know what to believe in anymore!

Comment

Working...
                              X