Having Herz will be a big help come game day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Herz will be a big help come game day

If he can play he will def help in run D and give Kiwi a break. This game will come down to the LB play and if they play well, we'll win this game on the defensive side of the ball

Re: Having Herz will be a big help come game day

If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . .

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . .[/quote]

And that's all that's needed. This will be a hard hitting game and keeping key guys fresh will be key!! Players miss taes when a game is really physical.

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . .[/quote] And that's all that's needed. This will be a hard hitting game and keeping key guys fresh will be key!! Players miss taes when a game is really physical.[/quote]

He plays real physical . . . . I just don't want to see him in coverage on Sunday.

Is there a real chance that he'll be back?

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]If he plays I doubt that he will see any more than a handful of defensive snaps . . . . .[/quote] And that's all that's needed. This will be a hard hitting game and keeping key guys fresh will be key!! Players miss taes when a game is really physical.[/quote]

He plays real physical . . . . I just don't want to see him in coverage on Sunday.

Is there a real chance that he'll be back?

[/quote]

Herzlich did attempt to do some running this past week, and told reporters he was pain free.

"Last
          week when I tried to do some running, it didn't really work out too
          well," Herzlich said on Friday. "This week felt really good, pain-free."

He said it was the most work he's done since injuring the ankle and he hopes to practice for the SF game.

Comment

I doubt they dress him even if he is healthy. Well maybe for special teams actually. But I doutb he gets any snaps on defense unless someone gets hurt. Kiwi is our best run stopping LB. He is not coming out for Herz.

Comment

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]I doubt they dress him even if he is healthy. Well maybe for special teams actually. But I doutb he gets any snaps on defense unless someone gets hurt. Kiwi is our best run stopping LB. He is not coming out for Herz.[/quote]

Its all hands on deck when it comes to stopping the run. I'd be really suprised if he doesn't suit up.

Comment

he leaked it on twiiter he broke ankle.....

Comment

Working...
                X